The official TLR State of the Union fukkery watch thread (Starts at 9PM ET)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still can't believe the "Joe Biden is old" shyt really caught on. Yes, he is old. He is an 81 year old man. He was old as hell when the Dems ran him. He was old as hell when he got elected and basically told him "we're running you back if Trump runs in '24 :ufdup:" but now there is all of this buyer's remorse? This man has been known for gaffes and sticking his foot in his mouth for decades now so what do you expect at this point? Also, he has the additional stress of you know, looking and acting the part of the most powerful man in the world. Trump just acts like himself and he still struggles. He forgot his own wife's name. Trump is good for a zinger but he's been a lazy, stream of consciousness speaker for a long time now and with mental decline you can see some really bizarre moments. The Dems and the media are stupid for buying into the Sleepy Joe narrative when they should have dismissed this shyt out of hand a long time ago.

I like the Sleepy Joe moniker.

giphy.gif

I think it's gonna be an ironic term for him in history books later on down the line. Biden clearly is showing signs of aging but, he's no one near as ineffectual as he's portrayed to be.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Republicans failed like a motherfukker tonight. :russ:
Biden continued to list steps he was going to take to help the middle class and they were silent. That's a horrible look for them.

They backed them into a corner over the border too. The dems are actually starting to play politics. Actually shocking.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I still can't believe the "Joe Biden is old" shyt really caught on. Yes, he is old. He is an 81 year old man. He was old as hell when the Dems ran him. He was old as hell when he got elected and basically told him "we're running you back if Trump runs in '24 :ufdup:" but now there is all of this buyer's remorse? This man has been known for gaffes and sticking his foot in his mouth for decades now so what do you expect at this point? Also, he has the additional stress of you know, looking and acting the part of the most powerful man in the world. Trump just acts like himself and he still struggles. He forgot his own wife's name. Trump is good for a zinger but he's been a lazy, stream of consciousness speaker for a long time now and with mental decline you can see some really bizarre moments. The Dems and the media are stupid for buying into the Sleepy Joe narrative when they should have dismissed this shyt out of hand a long time ago.
Both them dudes shouldn’t be running, why is a couple of 80 year olds the best options right now to be the ceo of the country

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

Ima tell you a lil something someone told me this week "Trump has more criminal charges than Joe Biden has had birthdays."

People paying attention to the wrong shyt. Watching all of America act like little arrogant teenagers over damn government. "Haha he's so old! He can barely walk! Haha". As the economy continues to grow these "old man" jokes are looking more and more empty, petty, and just childish.

And oh look, you mean he comes out for one day and gave a perfectly coherent speech full of quotables while making his loud mouth opponents look like the idiots they are? You mean all this shyt about his age and cognitive ability is just more sensationalized right wing propaganda just like tEh B0rDeR.

nikkas that claim they can think for themselves are the first ones to latch on to the laziest Republican talking points.