The official TLR State of the Union fukkery watch thread (Starts at 9PM ET)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Not create a financial incentive to lock nikkas up for way longer than necessary, that's for sure. Where was all this "it's a disease" kid glove shyt now that Whites are the most junkies instead of Blacks?

Again I am not agreeing with any of that shyt but what have we done as a community to help resolve or fix that issue. Bro we fukked up out here. Look at Philly New York etc… This is why we need our people in positions of power and decision makers.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I see a future where we're gonna be in a dystopia because YOU wont follow through on the bullshyt you just said and the corporations has all the power and the people do not!!! :ufdup:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I turned 17 in '94, and I watched Baltimore further deteriorate after it. It helped nothing. I'm sure the c00ngressional Black Congress and some old church nikkas went along with it, then watched their sons and daughters do football numbers and becomes new slaves while locked up. FOH trying to defend that shyt.
Baltimore is an anomoly though.

Stats will tell you that Most other cities improved right after that 94 bill.

Nyc was putting up 2k murders in the early 90s, by the late 90s it cut by 2 thirds.

Chicago almost had 1000 murders each year through the early to mid 90s, by the early 00s it was down by half of that.

L.a same story

And that's the story for the vast majority of cities in america.