The OFFICIAL TLR Poster of the Year Nomination Thread

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Honestly, this is tough. I have my favorite posters. I'll break it down.

POTY Categories:
The coolest: @Ol' Otis is funny, super chill, and he doesn't go in on other posters. All his threads and posts are must reads.

Most Honest: @Jayne she's as revealing as she can be without endangering herself. She down plays herself a lot. She's quite smart and her knowledge of pop culture and Town Business is impressive. She remembers the oddest things about periods of time that are blurry memories to me.

@Ashley Banks & @PeridotPuss are the best female posters on the board. I've seen both go out of their way to defend groups of men, and I appreciate and respect that. They're low key with the shyt too. I'm pretty sure they're both dating. I've not witnessed them flirting online. I like loyal women, shyt is rare nowadays.

@Sagat should be on everyone's list. He rarely posts for entertainment. His threads are informative, inspirational, and a reflection of his real life. Not his online persona. He's a real dude I'd like to terrorize the streets of NYC on bikes and boards with. He sets a good example for black men everywhere with his enterprising afrocentric world view.

@Michael9100 is thought provoking with his posts. I appreciate the thought he puts into his odd posts. At times I agree him, most the time I do not, but he always gets me thinking about myself and my people. I like that he champions a demographic that few others do.

Lol all the other categories I can think of @Jayne won, but I'm biased so I can't pick her. I refuse to. I'm extremely biased, lol, she really does everything well. Half the time I'm on here I only want to talk her and a handful of other posters.

@SheWantTheD might be warming up for greatness. His perspective on things is developing and I hope he's developing himself as a person too. Be brave brother, fukk what anybody thinks. As long as you know who you are nothing you say can change that.

I don't like you because you're annoying to me. But I think you're one of the best posters of the year.

:mjcry: you don't know how much this means

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
:mjcry: Lost for words
You're the POTY in my eyes. I'm a fan of consistency.
You're such a hater breh it's repulsive. I know you're ugly because all you do is spread hate.

With whiskers like a rat, compared to Beans, you're wack!

Don't make posts that disrespect me blatant or indirectly.

Like an AIDS test (I'm sure you know all about that) what's the result? Not positive. Who's the poster of year? Ain't no best I'm positive.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST

You're such a hater breh it's repulsive. I know you're ugly because all you do is spread hate.

Like an AIDS test (I'm sure you know all about that) what's the result? Not positive. Who's the poster of year? Ain't no best I'm positive.

nikka i will kill you no rhyming needed

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Not sure what y'all mean by 'BEST' so I judged on informative post, funny without trying too hard, active user, thread starter, post diversity, post creativity, name creativity and c00n level.

@Ol' Otis
@Jayne
@ridedolo
@Still Ill FC
@YaThreadFloppedB!
@Phoenix_Knightly23
4c0a3c2bccfc1486f0dc01dbd8ef8a34.png

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America

I'll never forget when @brother walt tried to talk shyt to @YaThreadFloppedB! Lol!!

First time I saw B! get out of character lol. Nice little exchange...

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Basically :dead:

I havent participated in these types of threads in years because of this very issue

Poster of the year havent been relevant since @charmander won honestly

factual facts bae

they need to just give me a GOAT Poster banner and be done with it :mjgrin:

also i love you

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I do not know @charmander but I'm sure you're a good poster if you got that TLR belt.

I check 'New Posts' and don't really pay attention to sub-forum.

I can't front. @malcolmxxx_45 is the most consistent quality poster imo but that is in general.
Wow quality
I team # quantity

Thanks though

If I win ama leak @Marti newds from 2012

Fred

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
STATUS UPDATE AS OF 830 AM EST

people have been nominated for Poster of the Year thus far.

@BlackPearl leads so far with 8 casted votes

Funnily enough, @DrX and @BmoreGorilla are tied together at 7 for second.

@malcolmxxx_45 is holding at third with 6.

@Big Daddy and @Kotal Kahn are tied at fourth with 5 votes.

@The BasedFather and @Phoenix_Knightly23 round up tied for fifth placed with three votes.

STATUS UPDATE AS OF 730 PM EST

TOP FIVE

@malcolmxxx_45 is currently leading with 16 votes

@DrX and @BmoreGorilla are still tied together at 13 votes respectively.

@BlackPearl currently is third with 11 votes cast.

@Big Daddy is fourth with 10 votes

@Kotal Kahn @The BasedFather and @Phoenix_Knightly23 are tied at fifth with 6 total votes.