Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Honestly, this is tough. I have my favorite posters. I'll break it down.

POTY Categories:
The coolest: @Ol' Otis is funny, super chill, and he doesn't go in on other posters. All his threads and posts are must reads.

Most Honest: @Jayne she's as revealing as she can be without endangering herself. She down plays herself a lot. She's quite smart and her knowledge of pop culture and Town Business is impressive. She remembers the oddest things about periods of time that are blurry memories to me.

@Ashley Banks & @PeridotPuss are the best female posters on the board. I've seen both go out of their way to defend groups of men, and I appreciate and respect that. They're low key with the shyt too. I'm pretty sure they're both dating. I've not witnessed them flirting online. I like loyal women, shyt is rare nowadays.

@Sagat should be on everyone's list. He rarely posts for entertainment. His threads are informative, inspirational, and a reflection of his real life. Not his online persona. He's a real dude I'd like to terrorize the streets of NYC on bikes and boards with. He sets a good example for black men everywhere with his enterprising afrocentric world view.

@Michael9100 is thought provoking with his posts. I appreciate the thought he puts into his odd posts. At times I agree him, most the time I do not, but he always gets me thinking about myself and my people. I like that he champions a demographic that few others do.

Lol all the other categories I can think of @Jayne won, but I'm biased so I can't pick her. I refuse to. I'm extremely biased, lol, she really does everything well. Half the time I'm on here I only want to talk her and a handful of other posters.

@SheWantTheD might be warming up for greatness. His perspective on things is developing and I hope he's developing himself as a person too. Be brave brother, fukk what anybody thinks. As long as you know who you are nothing you say can change that.

I don't like you because you're annoying to me. But I think you're one of the best posters of the year.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Honestly, this is tough. I have my favorite posters. I'll break it down.

POTY Categories:
The coolest: @Ol' Otis is funny, super chill, and he doesn't go in on other posters. All his threads and posts are must reads.

Most Honest: @Jayne she's as revealing as she can be without endangering herself. She down plays herself a lot. She's quite smart and her knowledge of pop culture and Town Business is impressive. She remembers the oddest things about periods of time that are blurry memories to me.

@Ashley Banks & @PeridotPuss are the best female posters on the board. I've seen both go out of their way to defend groups of men, and I appreciate and respect that. They're low key with the shyt too. I'm pretty sure they're both dating. I've not witnessed them flirting online. I like loyal women, shyt is rare nowadays.

@Sagat should be on everyone's list. He rarely posts for entertainment. His threads are informative, inspirational, and a reflection of his real life. Not his online persona. He's a real dude I'd like to terrorize the streets of NYC on bikes and boards with. He sets a good example for black men everywhere with his enterprising afrocentric world view.

@Michael9100 is thought provoking with his posts. I appreciate the thought he puts into his odd posts. At times I agree him, most the time I do not, but he always gets me thinking about myself and my people. I like that he champions a demographic that few others do.

Lol all the other categories I can think of @Jayne won, but I'm biased so I can't pick her. I refuse to. I'm extremely biased, lol, she really does everything well. Half the time I'm on here I only want to talk her and a handful of other posters.

@SheWantTheD might be warming up for greatness. His perspective on things is developing and I hope he's developing himself as a person too. Be brave brother, fukk what anybody thinks. As long as you know who you are nothing you say can change that.

I don't like you because you're annoying to me. But I think you're one of the best posters of the year.
:mjcry: Lost for words