Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
CAN WE GET THAT STICKY @hexagram23 :lupe:

TAKE DOWN b*stard CAC THREAD AND UP THIS PIFFERY FOR THE COLI BREHS :salute:

Ric.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dont think ive ever seen a season thread for a show die as quickly and swiftly as the b*stard executioner.

shyt was like 200 posts deep before the 1st episode and theres been like 20 posts since it aired :dead:

Saw that pilot it was complete basura

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Episode was good. Felt like the perspectives were a bit too exaggerated though. Like they were just so sifferent it wasnt realistic.

I dont know why but when part two started with the credit my mind expected it to say Part two: pacey then i was like :wtf: hold up brain his name isnt pacey in this show

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
:wow:Ep 2 is out.

anigif_enhanced-22160-1426273879-6.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Episode was good. Felt like the perspectives were a bit too exaggerated though. Like they were just so sifferent it wasnt realistic.

I dont know why but when part two started with the credit my mind expected it to say Part two: pacey then i was like :wtf: hold up brain his name isnt pacey in this show
That's how it is IRL though. People tell the same stories with their own unique biases. Sometimes people tell what they wished had happened, instead of what actually did happen. We judge people by their behavior, and ourselves by our intention. I love that they showcase that on this show.

Daps
Episode 2 was dope brehs :blessed:. I'm glad they are going with 4 POV's this season. I think the Cole and McNulty's wife POV's are gonna be the most interesting.

shyt was :dwillhuh: when they had Cole's POV come in and the nikka was looking was mad disheveled, hurt, and broke. Did he pull up to her house in the cab or his truck in Alison's POV? This show always demands atleast 2 viewings on every episode.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Take into account Cole was going off of like two days without sleep and was coked out of his mind. I always maintain that the truth lies somewhere in the middle of the two perspectives. Alison probably didn't act as nice as Cole saw it but she didn't act as shocked and angry as she saw it. There were times last season that things happened in the two perspectives that directly conflicted with each other. That's where someone is straight up lying.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:beli: alright I havent watched episode 2 and I dont plan on watching it until the air date.

I should have specified what episode I was referring to but if you guys are going to discuss episodes before they air keep it in spoilers.