Votes: 26 14.2%
  • other

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
at least Jessica isn't sh1tting the bed in this second set

but it looks like Arnya is going to win the US Open regardless of who wins this match

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Lowkey Sabalenka's better than Iga rn :hubie:

Even if she loses on Saturday they've won the same number of majors the last two years, but Aryna's played in twice as many finals and hasn't crashed out in the mid rounds like Iga

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Even if she loses on Saturday they've won the same number of majors the last two years, but Aryna's played in twice as many finals and hasn't crashed out in the mid rounds like Iga
I can't stand her but she's clearly the best player and most physically gifted. The mental aspect is what holds her back from utter dominance.

It's too bad Osaka became a mess because she could physically match-up with Sabalenka.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

I can't stand her but she's clearly the best player and most physically gifted. The mental aspect is what holds her back from utter dominance.

It's too bad Osaka became a mess because she could physically match-up with Sabalenka.

Would have loved to see Serena Williams vs Sabalenka and how they would match up with one another

I wonder if they ever crossed paths and played against each other

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I think Aryna runs over Pegula but the crowd could be the ultimate x factor

Hate seeing creative players like Muchova go out especially to counterpunchers like Pegula