• roger

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • other

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters

puggle

Superstar
Daps
The crowd seems decidedly pro Medvedev, I thought it was just because the crowd wanted a competitive match at first but that's not it.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
This match reminds me of that Celtics/Heat series a couple of years ago where even tho it went 7, each game was a blowout except 1

Shame that right now on the men's side, the only entertainers are Carlos, Tiafoe, and shockingly Novak

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Congrats to Sinner but Why does Chris Fowler look like absolute dog shyt. Like he’s been on a 18 hour coke bender. My word.
:picard:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
A wild stat I just seen players born in 00s already got more GS than players born in 90s :dead:

Thiem and Med the only ones and wit 1 a piece. Alcaraz already got more than em and Jannik favorite to win his 2nd even though Fritz and Tiafoe are 90s born.

That 90s born era the weakest group of chokers I done seen. That era of non big 3 players from mid 00s to mid 10s woulda shyt on this era specially pre Carlos and Jannik.

Wawrinka, Andy, Cilic, Berdych, Ferrer, Delpo, Nalbandian they runnin through these bois. Someone like Tsonga winnin a slam. Players born between 81-87 was just a special peak we will never see that level of talent ever again. Really a damn shame those players never won 1 when you see the talent of lesser players who made finals and had top 5, top 3 rankings.

Even wit Zverev gold medal and Med 1 GS amount of chokes those 2 have is incredible includin multiple chokes up 2-0 or 2-1 in a GS final. Then frauds like Bumetteni, shytsipas, Parttime Kyrgios, Casper Duud, Booblev, Crapovalov, Poorie :scust: Thank goodness Carlos and Jannik showed up or Novak woulda easily still been cleanin that weak era out and inflatin his stats/record

Last edited: