• other

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Monfils is playing Schwartzman in round one. I remember when Diego was one of the guys to push Nadal the most...but he was 5'6. Dark times those were. :snoop:

Lol yea bruh he was always a thorn in Rafa’s side. Seeing him and Thiem retiring in their early 30’s just dont sit right with me

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Am I looking at the men's draw right? Carlos, Sinner and Medvedev are all in the top half while Zverev and Shelton are the best guys in Djokovic's side of the draw? :skip:

Maybe Tiafoe can pull an upset like he did on Nadal.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Wonder how long it's gonna take for Rune to realize he's gotta switch it up career-wise.

Was coming in to say there's still plenty of time to right the ship but whatever is going on with his camp gotta get resolved asap

He also has to define what playstyle he's gonna use...doesn't know if he wants to be an aggressive offensive player or defensive wall

Am I looking at the men's draw right? Carlos, Sinner and Medvedev are all in the top half while Zverev and Shelton are the best guys in Djokovic's side of the draw? :skip:

Maybe Tiafoe can pull an upset like he did on Nadal.

USO been giving him cake walks these past 2 years but Wimbledon this year was absolutely pathetic

But the tour outside of Sinner & Alcaraz still not being able to push this man at this point is sad

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Chris Evert and Rennae Stubbs are the woat analysts :unimpressed:ESPN really needs to bring some Tennis Channel talent over.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Was coming in to say there's still plenty of time to right the ship but whatever is going on with his camp gotta get resolved asap

He also has to define what playstyle he's gonna use...doesn't know if he wants to be an aggressive offensive player or defensive wall

USO been giving him cake walks these past 2 years but Wimbledon this year was absolutely pathetic

But the tour outside of Sinner & Alcaraz still not being able to push this man at this point is sad
It's a joke. This guy doesn't even have to try the first week of every Slam; sometimes not til the Final.

It's definitely going in my personal record book that way. :hubie:

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
915dhf.jpg

Accurate. :ehh: