• roger

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • other

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
At no point during the match did I feel joker was going to turn the tide. Fundamentally outclassed. His speech at the end, talking about coaching his son, sounded like a retirement speech.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Federer clearly the GOAT grass court player. Novak got one of his rigged ass draws where most threats on surface was on other side. His draw to get to these finals was pathetic. Sinner had grass Berrettini in 2nd round and Carlos Tiafoe 3rd round which tougher grass players than anyone Novak played on his side lol

Zverev and De Minaur the only threats he had in his whole bracket and he got a bye wit De Minaur injury. I saw a stat where Novak had like 7+ more GS finals without playin a top 10 player than Fed or Nadal lol. If he had one of the bums from the last era in finals it was finna be another easy GS but it was Carlos I know that nikka was sick lol

I wonder how they finna have his USO draw. His last GS was one of the most easy least impressive runs ever. Hard court GS where Medvedev, Zverev, Alcaraz, Sinner, De Minaur, Hurkacz, Rublev, Dimitrov, Fritz was all on the other side how the fukk was that possible :dahell:
I've been complaining about this shyt for years. Dude's been able to hit cruise control in so many Slams it's sickening. :pjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I hear ya bruh but this feels like Fed in 05….he didn’t have the overall amount of GS’s, but you knew “it”
If he goes on a massive run the next 5-6 years, it'll be interesting to see the impact it has on his longevity (as well as anybody stepping up to challenge him). Fed and Nadal played an insane amount of tennis early in their careers and their bodies were hit or miss afterwards.

From the '03 Wimbledon Final to the 2010 Aussie Final, Fed played in 22 of 27 GS Finals including streaks of ten and eight straight.

Nadal was in 15 of 25 from the '06 French through the 2012 French.

Novak was in 18 of 23 from the 2010 US Open through the 2016 French.

All those guys had dips afterwards. Fed and Nadal came back in 2017; Djokovic in 2018. All were helped by the Tour being ass.

Last edited:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he goes on a massive run the next 5-6 years, it'll be interesting to see the impact it has on his longevity (as well as anybody stepping up to challenge him). Fed and Nadal played an insane amount of tennis early in their careers and their bodies were hit or miss afterwards.

From the '03 Wimbledon Final to the 2010 Aussie Final, Fed played in 22 of 27 GS Finals including streaks of ten and eight straight.

Nadal was in 15 of 25 from the '06 French through the 2012 French.

Novak was in 18 of 23 from the 2010 US Open through the 2016 French.

All those guys had dips afterwards. Fed and Nadal came back in 2017; Djokovic in 2018. All were helped by the Tour being ass.

Ultimately its the seeding vs majors argument for Carlos. How can he navigate playing enough to stay near the top 10 to get favorable draws while keeping himself fresh enough to play in the majors... we shall see what Carlos team cooks up

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Alcaraz is a tennis genius and one of my fav athletes in all of sports by far.

4 Grand Slams at 21 is insane

At Melbourne next year he still has a shot at the career Grand Slam before he turns 22 :wow:

Pretty good storylines this tourney even w/Sabalenka pulling out last second; Paolini showed the FO wasn't a fluke and she's a real contender now, Krejcikova flipped the narrative of her whole career from one and done to possible HOF bid; and Carlitos left now doubt about whose running shyt, rankings be damned

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
This guy's already tracking ahead of the Big 3 and there's nobody standing in the way except Sinner.

Once Sinner figures out his fitness and health (ala Nole before late 2010) issues, he’ll be a 10 plus GS winner imo. The game IS there, will his body hold up is the question. Should be a QF at worst GS player for the next 5 years easily

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Lots of things can happen over the years, but it's hard to see Alcaraz not winning 20+ Grand Slams if he stays healthy. Some of the shots he hits are just mind-boggling. There may be some players that will make a type of the shot Alcaraz makes during a match, but Carlos makes 5+ of them every damn match.

I hope he stays healthy because he is one of the best athletes to watch in any sport. Tennis needs more players like him. He's always smiling and energetic. He's unreal.