• roger

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • other

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Federer clearly the GOAT grass court player. Novak got one of his rigged ass draws where most threats on surface was on other side. His draw to get to these finals was pathetic. Sinner had grass Berrettini in 2nd round and Carlos Tiafoe 3rd round which tougher grass players than anyone Novak played on his side lol

Zverev and De Minaur the only threats he had in his whole bracket and he got a bye wit De Minaur injury. I saw a stat where Novak had like 7+ more GS finals without playin a top 10 player than Fed or Nadal lol. If he had one of the bums from the last era in finals it was finna be another easy GS but it was Carlos I know that nikka was sick lol

I wonder how they finna have his USO draw. His last GS was one of the most easy least impressive runs ever. Hard court GS where Medvedev, Zverev, Alcaraz, Sinner, De Minaur, Hurkacz, Rublev, Dimitrov, Fritz was all on the other side how the fukk was that possible :dahell:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Federer clearly the GOAT grass court player. Novak got one of his rigged ass draws where most threats on surface was on other side. His draw to get to these finals was pathetic. Sinner had grass Berrettini in 2nd round and Carlos Tiafoe 3rd round which tougher grass players than anyone Novak played on his side lol

Zverev and De Minaur the only threats he had in his whole bracket and he got a bye wit De Minaur injury. I saw a stat where Novak had like 7+ more GS finals without playin a top 10 player than Fed or Nadal lol. If he had one of the bums from the last era in finals it was finna be another easy GS but it was Carlos I know that nikka was sick lol

I wonder how they finna have his USO draw. His last GS was one of the most easy least impressive runs ever. Hard court GS where Medvedev, Zverev, Alcaraz, Sinner, De Minaur, Hurkacz, Rublev, Dimitrov, Fritz was all on the other side how the fukk was that possible :dahell:

They set up that draw as an apology for Joker being banned from the US

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I won’t include em only cause i honestly haven’t taken time to watch him. I dont wanna just go off of his GS title. But even if I put em above Carlitos, Carlitos is still top 6.

Agassi, Llendl, Wilander level at WORST for Carlitos
I think his potential is 20 GS but McEnroe, Agassi, Lendl and them put in work for a decade+. Let Carlitos reach 25 years of age before putting him into your top 10 :lolbron:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Idk, shyt like this is like ppl having Pele as their Goat... if you didnt see him play why would you put him on your list? I know its not that important but it annoys me a little

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Barring any major injury, Alcaraz should be able to rack up many Grand Slam Championships. There was noting Djokovic could do today......nothing. Last set probably wouldn't have gone into a tiebreak if that woman didn't yell on on of Alcaraz's shots.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I hear ya bruh but this feels like Fed in 05….he didn’t have the overall amount of GS’s, but you knew “it”

Yea...Carlos was bsing thru the majority of this tournament, turning up when he needed to and then this final

I mean even at his age and after the surgery...to see Novak get played off the court like this was shocking and a huge salvo to the rest of the tour

That level Alcaraz was at in the first set is clearing everyone on tour now ( Sinner too) & most throughout history