• roger

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • other

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Novak thru via walkover to another semi when ADM was possibly ready to break thru

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-fed-up.gif

Tough loss for Jelena, I thought she could go all the way

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Fritz seems like a nice guy, but he pisses me off lol

Mid at everything. Mid footspeed, Mid forehand, too up and down in energy and focus

Out of all the American Male players, I think Tommy Paul has the best chance to win multiple grand slams

Mazino

All Star
Daps

Mid at everything. Mid footspeed, Mid forehand, too up and down in energy and focus

Out of all the American Male players, I think Tommy Paul has the best chance to win multiple grand slams
I'd say Korda if he got his shyt together but again he's a very inconsistent player who doesn't play smart match match, too focused on hitting winners all over the court, needs to play more percentage tennis.

Fritz is good but the issue with him is he is inconsistent and also he doesn't mix it up; has no slice, skill at the net, doesn't come forward to serve and volley, doesn't transition forward in the court. When he's on he's a tough match but othwerwise he doesn't have an all round game to ask more questions.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

Paul could win A major and he’d still need some serious help to do it

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Yea i like Paul. He’s been putting in work this year

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Nothing against Fritz but I’m glad these serve & fh only guys are starting to look like the dodo bird

Need variety now especially for the majors