Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I wanted to see Carlos vs Sinner

Sinner is my boy, too bad he lost

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Ion know bruh. Don’t forget that roof may be closed (rain) and that helps Med.

If Med gets to a Wimbledon final, I won’t know what the hell to think lol

Do ya'll hate Medvedev, I'm confused lol

All I'm seeing is negative comments left and right about him in the last 2 pages

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

All I'm seeing is negative comments left and right about him in the last 2 pages

I like Med actually. Really do. It would just be weird to see him, who before last year, was useless on grass make a W final. He’s arguably the best on HC but not a boss on clay or grass

It would be like Dimitrov making a FO final

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

I like Med actually. Really do. It would just be weird to see him, who before last year, was useless on grass make a W final. He’s arguably the best on HC but not a

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I like Med actually. Really do. It would just be weird to see him, who before last year, was useless on grass make a W final. He’s arguably the best on HC but not a boss on clay or grass

Not shocked by it. He does have a great serve and is a great mover, so it was only a matter of time before he started to do well on Grass

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Not shocked by it. He does have a great serve and is a great mover, so it was only a matter of time before he started to do well on Grass

Got cha and W been played under the roof and he’s an excellent player indoors too.

Also, Sinner gotta work on fitness. He gasses in 5 set matches too easily. Yea he came back to beat Med this year to win the AO, but Med was cooked from the previous 5 set vs Zverev.

6-9 in 5 set matches so far while Alcaraz is 12-1 (loss to Berrittini at the 2022 AO)

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Got cha and W been played under the roof and he’s an excellent player indoors too.

Also, Sinner gotta work on fitness. He gasses in 5 set matches too easily. Yea he came back to beat Med this year to win the AO, but Med was cooked from the previous 5 set vs Zverev.

6-9 in 5 set matches so far while Alcaraz is 12-1 (loss to Berrittini at the 2022 AO)

I agree. With Medvedev, he should be fresh for Alcaraz, only playing 1 set against Dimitrov, so no excuse to be tired

If he does beat Alcaraz, he'll be a huge favorite against Djokovic IMO

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Yeah, I like Medvedev too but he has a mental block against Djokovic (and Nadal). His play against Alcaraz in the semis in NY last year compared to the Final against Djokovic was night and day; so fukking frustrating.

He's 28 now and I don't why it's taken this long for him to adjust a LITTLE and realize he's better served playing aggressive than relying on 30 shot rallies over and over again while standing 25 feet behind the baseline to return serves. With his length and athleticism, it should be easier for him than anybody else on the Tour to play closer to the line on returns.

An overlooked part of Med is he has the best personality along with Djokovic. Nobody gives better interviews than those two.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I like Medvedev too but he has a mental block against Djokovic (and Nadal). His play against Alcaraz in the semis in NY last year compared to the Final against Djokovic was night and day; so fukking frustrating.

He's 28 now and I don't why it's taken this long for him to adjust a LITTLE and realize he's better served playing aggressive than relying on 30 shot rallies over and over again while standing 25 feet behind the baseline to return serves. With his length and athleticism, it should be easier for him than anybody else on the Tour to play closer to the line on returns.

An overlooked part of Med is he has the best personality along with Djokovic. Nobody gives better interviews than those two.

Nadal is no longer a factor, and he beat Djokovic in the 2021 US Open Final, so :manny: