• roger

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • other

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
True he has dropped a lot of points during the clay season and he got a lot of points to defend. Good thing is, everyone else is hurt lol.

Who are we kidding, Nole or Rafa winning the FO.

I'm not convinced Rafa isn't too :flabbynsick: to make a deep run

Ruud has a strong chance IMO

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Naomi Osaka and Angie Kerber picking up wins for the Mom Squad :ehh:

RG could prove an interesting litmus test of where Naomi is in terms if her comeback

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Great progress for Osaka :blessed:

Osaka always needed to get more matches under her belt cause she is still a very good player

Her and Medvedev are the same on grass and clay. They can be damn good on it, not great or anything, but a threat to go deep on those surfaces if they cared to embrace how you gave to adjust your game

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Her and Medvedev are the same on grass and clay. They can be damn good on it, not great or anything, but a threat to go deep on those surfaces if they cared to embrace how you gave to adjust your game

I mean they altered all these surfaces to be damn near the same...last year Med made it to the Wimby semis playing the same damn way he always does and lost to a guy who actually plays a classic grass court style in Alcaraz.

You take what I said about the surfaces and add that with players all playing this risk averse baseline style, of course a guy like Med can go deep on natural court surfaces.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Yep. Just building momentum towards the North American HC swing. No points to defend, no pressure…

IDK about no pressure ... Yeah she's not defending points and yeah she's seen most of her success on HC ... However after Woz's run in NY last year I'd say there's some pressure to at least win a few matches at Roland Garros for her comeback to seem viable. Like I'm not saying people are expecting her to make the semis, but if she shows up looking not quite in shape and crashes out in the second then it doesn't help w/the allegations that she's :flabbynsick:

But overall a strong showing from the Mom Squad in Roma :ehh:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
IDK about no pressure ... Yeah she's not defending points and yeah she's seen most of her success on HC ... However after Woz's run in NY last year I'd say there's some pressure to at least win a few matches at Roland Garros for her comeback to seem viable. Like I'm not saying people are expecting her to make the semis, but if she shows up looking not quite in shape and crashes out in the second then it doesn't help w/the allegations that she's :flabbynsick:

But overall a strong showing from the Mom Squad in Roma :ehh:

I can get that logic

I just need her to make R4 at RG and SW19 and i’m good.