• roger

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • other

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
The Iga/Aryna final today was an ATG WTA match...the tour needs more of that along with Coco & Rybakina joining in

Been saying this since last year

Iga and Aryna lowkey killing the WTA consistency talk; the tour had gone years without seeing a #1 vs #2 matchup and those two have given us a few since 23

WTA needs a combo of them and CoCo in at least one or two of the upcoming GS finals

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The Iga/Aryna final today was an ATG WTA match...the tour needs more of that along with Coco & Rybakina joining in

Them boys seem brittle...shamed cause they really looked like they could carry the mantle after the Big 3

When is Thiem coming back from injury, is he going to play in the French Open?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Last I heard he was losing on the challenger's circuit...I think you gotta consider Thiem finished

Are you kidding me? :snoop:. Dude looked like he was ready to take the throne when he won the US Open grand slam

Looks like it's Alcaraz, Sinner, and maybe Medvedev or Tsitsipas to carry the torch

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Are you kidding me? :snoop:. Dude looked like he was ready to take the throne when he won the US Open grand slam

Looks like it's Alcaraz, Sinner, and maybe Medvedev or Tsitsipas to carry the torch

Yea the wrist injury derailed his momentum and now it seems mentally he doesn't have the trust in it to let his forehand go anymore

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Last I heard he was losing on the challenger's circuit...I think you gotta consider Thiem finished

Yea the wrist injury derailed his momentum and now it seems mentally he doesn't have the trust in it to let his forehand go anymore

Didn't he have a knee issue too?

shyt def adding up physically and financially along with his age

I remember reading earlier this year Theim said he will consider retiring this year if he can’t improve or something along those lines

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
If I’m advising Sinner and hell even Alcaraz, skip RG and get ready for Queens/Halle and Wimbledon. They’re too young to push themselves. Self preservation

I'd probably say that's wise but Carlos has been dropping a lot of points so there's that