Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Wonder where he learned dat. :mjpls:

11293j6.jpg

you could probably do that for everything Kobe has ever done on a basketball court

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Russ Was Taking Full Advantage Of The International Refs Not Calling p*ssy Ass Ticky Tack Fouls When You Breath On Someone Wrong, He Was Getting INTO These PG's Face And Pockets

We Could See This Intensified Defense Every Night In The League But NBA Officiating Is Such Garbage

Nah. Picking up Chris Paul or Deron Williams or Rajon Rondo like that fullcourt wouldn't work.

Now guys like Jeremy Lin and Mardy Collins? :youngsabo: would :eat:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Just got to London. Work comes first for the next 11 days but I gotta see how to go about catching a game. Without forfeiting my first born of course.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Just got to London. Work comes first for the next 11 days but I gotta see how to go about catching a game. Without forfeiting my first born of course.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Be safe ova dere breh. You know how it is wit large world televised events like da Olympics. Folks is crazy out chea.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Be safe ova dere breh. You know how it is wit large world televised events like da Olympics. Folks is crazy out chea.

I dont know about that. The folks out here seem pretty cool so far but we'll see. Right now i'm staying and working in Reading which is about 30 miles from London. Small little suburb town but seems cool. Wanted to hit london lastnight with my coworker but was so burned out from jetlag i went to bed early.

Status
Not open for further replies.