The Official Team USA Basketball Thread: Going For The Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
For $10 million, does anyone think they could keep their turnovers under 8 if they had to play point against Team USA?

HELL NAW!!!!!!!!

Russy and CP3 are just in these dudes ass(no homo) out there! It's quite ridiculous. Add Kobe to the mix and it will be hard for any team to not have double digit turnovers.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
For $10 million, does anyone think they could keep their turnovers under 8 if they had to play point against Team USA?

If i make a concerted effort to try n avoid gettin da ball passed to me. :mjpls:

" "Such n such" just had me locked up. I could never get open breh". :yeshrug::mjpls:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If i make a concerted effort to try n avoid gettin da ball passed to me. :mjpls:

" "Such n such" just had me locked up. I could never get open breh". :mjpls:

:laugh: @ you making the center bring the ball up then yelling at him whenever he got stripped.

And Russy is the one man full court press, nikka is doing half court traps by his damn self :russ:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:laugh: @ you making the center bring the ball up then yelling at him whenever he got stripped.

And Russy is the one man full court press, nikka is doing half court traps by his damn self :russ:

:laugh: Everytime USA scored i would run down to da otha side of da court as fast as i could to avoid nikkas trynna inbound me da ball. If dey yellin trynna get mah attention, i'd just act like i didn't hear em. "Oh mah bad pimpn.." :mjpls:

Once it crosses half court, i'd make sure to stay in one spot da whole possesion "trying to get position" n get dat 3 second violation. I do dat shyt enuff times, coach would have to eventually take me out da game. :mjpls:

Time goes by. Game ova. Collect dat check based on a technicality. :mjpls:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Russ Was Taking Full Advantage Of The International Refs Not Calling p*ssy Ass Ticky Tack Fouls When You Breath On Someone Wrong, He Was Getting INTO These PG's Face And Pockets

We Could See This Intensified Defense Every Night In The League But NBA Officiating Is Such Garbage

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Russ Was Taking Full Advantage Of The International Refs Not Calling p*ssy Ass Ticky Tack Fouls When You Breath On Someone Wrong, He Was Getting INTO These PG's Face And Pockets

We Could See This Intensified Defense Every Night In The League But NBA Officiating Is Such Garbage
I agree, the game would be much better if not for the ticky tak fouls but stern wants a high scoring league:manny:

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

word.. our NBA refs are :scusthov:

*watches :youngsabo: drive to the bucket and get body slammed by tyson chandler, swallows whistle*

*watches melo shoot a J, russy breathes on his elbow, *calls foul* and 1*

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Be4Rc.gif

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drose should be out there, I haven't been able to watch 1 minute of these games :to:

Status
Not open for further replies.