westbrook-dunk-2.gif

:russ:

D3cbI.png

promethius

Young Krang
Daps
Reppin
Cootztown
shyt is like the twilight zone with all these Bean stans infesting this place... it's universally accepted to anyone not on Kobe's dikk that Melo and KD are the best pure scorers in the league right now

I don't understand their delusions of grandeur at this point... the dude is 15+ years into his NBA career, his legacy as one of the greats is cemented, but these losers STILL march into every thread with their cape on to defend the dude no matter the assertion... you could make a thread saying "Rodman was a better rebounder than Kobe" and you'd still have the Bean Brigade come in and fight it out for a few pages out of sheer boredom and nostalgia

At what point does it stop? When do you stans say "you know what, you're right, the guy has had an amazing career, but he's not the same player anymore"?? Is that ever gonna happen? Or is your insistent admiration for someone you've never met or who doesn't even know you exist, whom you blasphemously refer to as "Gawd", going to forever cloud your judgment and hinder you from ever being objective in a discussion?

Im a die hard Kobe stan and I have no problem saying [minus Nigeria] he's played like total shyt these olympics. What I have a problem with is all these dudes lined up with dirt in their hands ready to throw on Bean's grave. The man was still a top 5 player last year and a handful of olympic games doesn't change that. Ill admit he isn't the player he used to be.. age and mangled fingers have taken their toll. But when he's really "done" it will be definative, I know we aint there yet brehs. KD is no doubt the best scorer in the league, Melo is up there but his game usually shines brightest in international play anyways.

:manny:
:piss:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
teamusa151.png

Carmelo Anthony on the "cheap shot" to a sensitive area by Argentina's Facundo Campazzo as Melo rose up for a three-pointer: "It was more than a tap. I'm fine. I'm cool. He did what he did. I'm fine," he told reporters in London. "It's a cheap shot, but we move on." Tyson Chandler added, "He got him in an area you never want to get hit." In a game that was physical and then got away from the Argentines in that 42-17 third quarter, Campazzo was retaliating a hit he took from Chris Paul.

Kevin Durant said his three-point barrage (8-for-10) to blow out Argentina was reminiscent of Carmelo Anthony's record-setting 10-for-12 explosion against Nigeria: "It wasn't as good as Carmelo, but I felt like I was on the way." Melo added, "I was on the other side of the fence now watching. But for him to get hot like that at a crucial time of the game was special."

kdurant2.jpg

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Im a die hard Kobe stan and I have no problem saying [minus Nigeria] he's played like total shyt these olympics. What I have a problem with is all these dudes lined up with dirt in their hands ready to throw on Bean's grave. The man was still a top 5 player last year and a handful of olympic games doesn't change that. Ill admit he isn't the player he used to be.. age and mangled fingers have taken their toll. But when he's really "done" it will be definative, I know we aint there yet brehs. KD is no doubt the best scorer in the league, Melo is up there but his game usually shines brightest in international play anyways.

:manny:
:piss:

lol at this fakkit

calling KD best scorer and totally ignoring the fact that lebron is the best PLAYER RIGHT NOW
lol at bringing up melo

you kobe fans just wont admit that bron is the best in the world right now :skip:

Ididit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The play happened in front of the U.S. bench, and Anthony's teammates were irate as the New York Knicks All-Star fell to the court in pain after making the shot. Anthony says they were angry because they knew it was "uncalled for" and wouldn't happen in their league.

"Nobody takes cheap shots like that," Anthony said. "That was a cheap shot. He got one, he took it, he got away with it. There's nothing we can do about it."

Campazzo said after the game he apologized to Kobe Bryant but not to Anthony:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.