The Official Team USA Basketball Thread: Going For The Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i've never seen a legendary player fall off so far. i'm really starting to hate him :what:

kobe is the new sabo

Kobe single handedly brought the gold back to America in 2008

You're accusing Kobe of treason. You realize that right?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
westdunk6.gif

:myman:

Geezus Khrist. :huhldup: :scusthov: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Don't fukk wit da USA bytch. :pacspit:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I am buggin at nikkas sayin kobe is a better scorer than melo at this point in his career :snoop: How can you watch them both play and say that?

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
I am buggin at nikkas sayin kobe is a better scorer than melo at this point in his career :snoop: How can you watch them both play and say that?

shyt is like the twilight zone with all these Bean stans infesting this place... it's universally accepted to anyone not on Kobe's dikk that Melo and KD are the best pure scorers in the league right now

I don't understand their delusions of grandeur at this point... the dude is 15+ years into his NBA career, his legacy as one of the greats is cemented, but these losers STILL march into every thread with their cape on to defend the dude no matter the assertion... you could make a thread saying "Rodman was a better rebounder than Kobe" and you'd still have the Bean Brigade come in and fight it out for a few pages out of sheer boredom and nostalgia

At what point does it stop? When do you stans say "you know what, you're right, the guy has had an amazing career, but he's not the same player anymore"?? Is that ever gonna happen? Or is your insistent admiration for someone you've never met or who doesn't even know you exist, whom you blasphemously refer to as "Gawd", going to forever cloud your judgment and hinder you from ever being objective in a discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.