The Official Team USA Basketball Thread: Going For The Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
So. fukk dat fakkit and anybody else dat would prefer USA lose in order for some single player to fail.

Dat goes for ALL YOU nikkaS in here. Put ya goddam stannin aside n realize all of our gawds are playin TOGETHER right now.

Summa yall nikkas man. :aicmon:

I'm saying.

I ain't no bron or melo fan by any stretch, but I wanna see these nikkas bust ass on the court.

save that stanning shyt for the NBA season.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It's because they have no clue how to play man dense. The only one that does is Iggy and that got him in foul trouble. All you have to do is get up in your man's face. This isn't the NBA, you can crowd them. That makes it harder for them to get to their spots on the floor. That sag off of your man defense is not gonna work, because a team with aggressive shooters will exploit that.

The team has 3 "elite" PGs, but why do they play better with Lebron running the offense? Also, Melo is clearly the best post player and the best midrange shooter.

And this can't be said enough - Deron Williams fell waaaaaay the ef off. He should've stayed under Sloan's tutelage.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Notice that none of you remember this being said. He's just trolling as usual.

But it sounds like something you would say, the hate in you is off the charts for Kobe and anything Laker related. It's not hard to believe at all!

shyt, just look at you avi title.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
It's ok Bilz..you don't have to hate any more. Go brush your teeth first. It's ok

tumblr_ltl62zsSkZ1qj2r2n.jpg

good_will_hunting_613-e1272877994475.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.