The Official Supplement Thread

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Just copped some iso , cellucor creatine and amazing grass detox superfoods plnt powder. I'll be making all types of gainz this summer.:banderas:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
What does that do fam?
Not A Damn Thing:heh:

Ray Lewis was Shilling for that shyt, had everybody buying it

The Truth about Deer Antler Spray
Could the supplement really do what these pro athletes claim?

BY MARKHAM HEID
FEB 2, 2013
red-deer-antlers-644x408-1451568602.jpg

Are deer antlers really the source of a performance-enhancing drug?

Reports claim deer antler helped Ray Lewis overcome his recent triceps tear, and Vijay Singh has admitted to using a spray supplement. University of Alabama football players also allegedly used deer antler sprays leading up to the 2013 BCS National Title Game. Whether or not those reports are true, one thing is certain: There’s not much proof that deer antler is a performance enhancer or a miraculous healer.

First, the facts: Deer antler has been a popular element of Eastern medicine for centuries. And—like red meat, eggs, or milk—deer antler contains small amounts of insulin-like growth factor 1, or IGF-1, explains Oliver Catlin, president of the Banned Substances Control Group (BSCG), which tests dietary supplements for illegal performance enhancers.

IGF-1 is banned by both the FDA and the World Anti-Doping Agency, and is also a proven performance enhancer if taken in certain forms. What forms are those? Large, very expensive, chemically purified doses administered via injection.

But when it comes to sprays or pills, there’s little evidence that deer antler offers performance enhancing benefits of any kind, says Alan Rogol, M.D., an endocrinologist at the University of Virginia. Rogol is also part of a small team of doctors that assists anti-doping agencies in determining if and when athletes can use certain controversial substances.

“You can’t eat this stuff in a pill, because the digestive system will destroy it,” Rogol explains of the IGF-1 present in deer antler. As for under-the-tongue sprays, Rogol says some relatively small proteins might be absorbed that way. “But the amounts would be vanishingly small. In humans, I can’t believe it could be effective.”

Bottom line: Rogol says it’s “extremely unlikely” that deer antler in any form could offer athletes a boost. “Deer antlers do contain growth factors,” he explains. But it’s a huge leap of faith to talk about an extract doing anything beneficial for human beings, whether it’s slowing aging, developing muscle, or repairing tendons, he adds. Opinions like Rogol’s are one reason the FDA and anti-doping agencies haven’t yet taken steps to ban deer antler products that contain IGF-1.

To recap: IGF-1 is a banned performance enhancer. But there’s no clear evidence that deer antler is any more likely than red meat to provide unfair IGF-1 boosts to athletes.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
As Men Sexual Health is a Must, And with clean diet and Supplements it can keep us with Great blood flow, stronger erections, Stamina, High Libido

I just brought some Maca Root and Grape Seed Extract

6. Grape seed extract (GSE)
Grape seed extract is a vasodilation supplement that will get your Yang ready for sex in no time. It activates nitric oxide synthesis so strongly that one study even found a 138% increase in NO levels. GSE has also been shown to decrease blood pressure and lower heart rate levels.

GSE also supports healthy testosterone levels. It blocks the enzyme aromatase, which is what converts testosterone into estrogen. Too much aromatase causes estrogen dominance that can kill your sex drive and lead to low testosterone symptoms. GSE not only boosts blood flow into the Yang, it also makes sure that your testosterone-related sex drive is strong and kicking.

Last edited:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Hey coli fam I gotta question about the pills I'm currently taking. Its a lot of pills everyday...Are they all necessary? Or Am I on the right track? I'm about to give u a rundown on my daily.....​
Opti Men's Multi-3x a day
Coconut Oil pill-2x a day
D3-1x a day
B12-1x a day
Zinc-1x a day
Fish Oil-2x a day
Biotin-2x a day
Bee Pollen-2x a day
Cinammon-2x a day
Melatonin-1x a day (before bed)

That's a total of 17 pills a day. Am I over doing it in the supplement side of the game? Tell me something good

17 pills:picard:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
As Men Sexual Health is a Must, And with clean diet and Supplements it can keep us with Great blood flow, stronger erections, Stamina, High Libido

I just brought some Maca Root and Grape Seed Extract

6. Grape seed extract (GSE)
Grape seed extract is a vasodilation supplement that will get your Yang ready for sex in no time. It activates nitric oxide synthesis so strongly that one study even found a 138% increase in NO levels. GSE has also been shown to decrease blood pressure and lower heart rate levels.

GSE also supports healthy testosterone levels. It blocks the enzyme aromatase, which is what converts testosterone into estrogen. Too much aromatase causes estrogen dominance that can kill your sex drive and lead to low testosterone symptoms. GSE not only boosts blood flow into the Yang, it also makes sure that your testosterone-related sex drive is strong and kicking.

what brand you buy?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Best lactose free protein powder? Cant be havin bubble guts at work anymore :Cryingspurs:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Just copped a 1 of L-Arginine. L citrllune never seemed to work for me. Bout to get back on it :shaq: and back in it. Gonna go less than the recommended dosage tho. It works but will give you the shyts something serious