The Official Supplement Thread

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
The questions is why are you taking each of them? Especially the non-obvious like a multi
Okay B12 for energy, Zinc for immune health/sexual, d3 for bone & immune health
Cinnamon for metabolism support, fish oil-healthy heart,biotin for hair, skin, & nail health, bee pollen- general wellness, coconut oil-reduce appetite etc.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Hey coli fam I gotta question about the pills I'm currently taking. Its a lot of pills everyday...Are they all necessary? Or Am I on the right track? I'm about to give u a rundown on my daily.....​
Opti Men's Multi-3x a day
Coconut Oil pill-2x a day
D3-1x a day
B12-1x a day
Zinc-1x a day
Fish Oil-2x a day
Biotin-2x a day
Bee Pollen-2x a day
Cinammon-2x a day
Melatonin-1x a day (before bed)

That's a total of 17 pills a day. Am I over doing it in the supplement side of the game? Tell me something good

Just look at your multi and see what they have In them and if you see anything in them that you are taking seperate then don't use them.

But shyt I take like around that much a day

But like what ADD said what reason and why

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Okay B12 for energy, Zinc for immune health/sexual, d3 for bone & immune health
Cinnamon for metabolism support, fish oil-healthy heart,biotin for hair, skin, & nail health, bee pollen- general wellness, coconut oil-reduce appetite etc.
Is your current diet and exercise routine on point?

I’m just my opinion but:
B12, fix that through nutrition
Zinc: Is that not in your multi? If you are going to supplement it do it with ZMA
Fish Oil quality is sketchy, look into Krill Oil
Biotin, meh
Bee Pollen
Coconut Oil, waste of $
Cinnamon. Waste of $

Last edited:

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
Is your current diet and exercise routine on point?

I’m just my opinion but:
B12, fix that through nutrition
Zinc: Is that not in your multi? If you are going to supplement it do it with ZMA
Fish Oil quality is sketchy, look into Krill Oil
Biotin, meh
Bee Pollen
Coconut Oil, waste of $
Cinnamon. Waste of $
I checked the multi ingredients it has b12, biotin & zinc already included smh.
I'll do my googles on the krill oil good looking out & I just started my exercise regimen a couple weeks back. My diet is decent so far only 1 cheat day out the week, gallon of water a day.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'll do my googles on the krill oil good looking out & I just started my exercise regimen a couple weeks back. My diet is decent so far only 1 cheat day out the week, gallon of water a day.

All u really need,imo based off my experience, is super B complex (has all vitamin Bs in it) fish oil or krill, vitamin D, magnesium (helps with muscle growth) and the melatonin if u really need it for sleep.

B,D and magnesium are the major 3 that most people are deficent from and/or really lack.

If u can get a multi that has them all, even. Better.

Trash everything else.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I would focus on the nutrition aspect and workouts. Keep the supplements basic for now.

Keep working hard

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Spring is upon us, and with the new season comes an all new limited edition Select Protein flavor, Strawberry Cheesecake. This flavor is the perfect balance of strawberry and cheesecake that will have you feeling like you’re drinking a dessert. Best of all, it’s made with pieces of real strawberries.

One batch only, so while supplies last! Use coupon code "INSIDER" for special $20.99 pricing, and to save 30% on other products.

SELECT Protein

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Spring is upon us, and with the new season comes an all new limited edition Select Protein flavor, Strawberry Cheesecake. This flavor is the perfect balance of strawberry and cheesecake that will have you feeling like you’re drinking a dessert. Best of all, it’s made with pieces of real strawberries.

One batch only, so while supplies last! Use coupon code "INSIDER" for special $20.99 pricing, and to save 30% on other products.

SELECT Protein
I'm bout to check out that Cheesecake, My inner fat kid loves Cheesecake