The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leah Brahms? She reminds me of Saavik to be honest and I couldn't see her either as a position of authority.

Reportedly it was down to her and mulgrew. She actually appeared in a ds9 episode when Otto visited earth to warn about the shapeshifters.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reportedly it was down to her and mulgrew. She actually appeared in a ds9 episode when Otto visited earth to warn about the shapeshifters.
Yeah that was a good episode.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Alright, the real questions must be asked in here. Since this is the Coli, and we're having a Trek discussion...

Which show had the baddest women?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:shaq:

Roxann-Dawson-Feet-66631.jpg
Rosaria is hot, but B'Elana was an out and out c00n. B'Elana was the exact opposite of Worf.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's too busy watching 400 year old TV shows and playing Captain Proton in the holodeck with Harry....

Thinking on it, Garek had this device that emitted a field that stopped Odo from shifting, essentially torturing him for info....

If the Borg do that, who knows, but the Jem'Hadar will sacrifice their ships without hesitation to slow them down. Lots of bodies all around.

Watching Voyager and TNG, what bothered me the most about Voyager is they had the reset button in full effect:
- Running an EMH 24/7 ? Sure
- Getting serious and crippling shots from all kinds of Aliens routinely? No problem, Janeway will have her tea and Da Vinci program running underway...I say this because the Ent-D had routine maintenance done after big battles and is meant for deep space, Intrepid classes aren't.

Worf was an absentee Father, though he was career SF, so I guess it had to go that way.

Who was the biggest simp? I think it's gotta be Harry, so many different L's he has taken...
You right about the simpin btw nikka could have been in some prime 7of9 p*ssy and passed it up :mjlol:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rosaria is hot, but B'Elana was an out and out c00n. B'Elana was the exact opposite of Worf.
Lol im not sure she was a c00n she just didn't grow up around klingons so she couldn't relate and had abandonment issue.