The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
220px-ThotGor2375.jpg

Need that present/future series dealing with these dudes.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Tom Paris dont know what to do with all that :mjgrin:

He's too busy watching 400 year old TV shows and playing Captain Proton in the holodeck with Harry....

Thinking on it, Garek had this device that emitted a field that stopped Odo from shifting, essentially torturing him for info....

If the Borg do that, who knows, but the Jem'Hadar will sacrifice their ships without hesitation to slow them down. Lots of bodies all around.

Watching Voyager and TNG, what bothered me the most about Voyager is they had the reset button in full effect:
- Running an EMH 24/7 ? Sure
- Getting serious and crippling shots from all kinds of Aliens routinely? No problem, Janeway will have her tea and Da Vinci program running underway...I say this because the Ent-D had routine maintenance done after big battles and is meant for deep space, Intrepid classes aren't.

Worf was an absentee Father, though he was career SF, so I guess it had to go that way.

Who was the biggest simp? I think it's gotta be Harry, so many different L's he has taken...

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
They almost made the worst mistake in trek history when they hired the original janeway it was a longer video on youtube looks like they took it down though. :mjlol:

Yeah, she was not used to shooting 20+ hour days w/complicated dialogue like we know. TV schedule was too much for her thankfully...

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's too busy watching 400 year old TV shows and playing Captain Proton in the holodeck with Harry....

Thinking on it, Garek had this device that emitted a field that stopped Odo from shifting, essentially torturing him for info....

If the Borg do that, who knows, but the Jem'Hadar will sacrifice their ships without hesitation to slow them down. Lots of bodies all around.

Watching Voyager and TNG, what bothered me the most about Voyager is they had the reset button in full effect:
- Running an EMH 24/7 ? Sure
- Getting serious and crippling shots from all kinds of Aliens routinely? No problem, Janeway will have her tea and Da Vinci program running underway...I say this because the Ent-D had routine maintenance done after big battles and is meant for deep space, Intrepid classes aren't.

Worf was an absentee Father, though he was career SF, so I guess it had to go that way.

Who was the biggest simp? I think it's gotta be Harry, so many different L's he has taken...
Voyager was beyond horrible with the reset button show would have been much better if they handled that differently and let some people die or get their lives completely changed by the fukkery in the delta quadrant. Let me ask you this do you like the models that were used in trek or do you prefer when they started using cgi for everything?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Geezus, I heard it was down to that hologram scientist girl laforge was in love with

Leah Brahms? She reminds me of Saavik to be honest and I couldn't see her either as a position of authority.

Voyager was beyond horrible with the reset button show would have been much better if they handled that differently and let some people die or get their lives completely changed by the fukkery in the delta quadrant. Let me ask you this do you like the models that were used in trek or do you prefer when they started using cgi for everything?

Models all day, the cgi renderings haven't been kind to Voyager, DS9, ENT....

What if she didnt want to quit lol?

Then done in 3 seasons, even 7 couldn't save it...

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Geezus, I heard it was down to that hologram scientist girl laforge was in love with and she's better then this unemotional robot
Interesting I know Tim Russ almost became Geordi Laforge. The actress name is Genevieve Bujold a well know actress from theater.