The Official Sports Card Discussion Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I would ask why dont BGS measure high end cards but i already know the answer...
Breh, it's not even that. The tips of the flames are cut off. It doesn't even need to be measured. It's clear as day. :dwillhuh:

TWx1O0N.jpg

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
^^^ Thats hilarious

I didnt even notice that on first look,it wasnt even done well....

Thats embarrasing for Beckett smh.

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
gonna send out 50 cards to PSA next Friday

all rookies, except for the Jordan's and Kareem's

Ken Griffey Jr. x9
Christian Yelich x2
Cody Bellinger
Bo Bichette x6
Fernando Tatis Jr. x3
Ronald Acuna Jr.
Kareem Abdul-Jabar x2
Michael Jordan x6
John Stockton
Kevin Garnett
Kevin Durant
Bradley Beal
Giannis Antetokounmpo
De'Aaron Fox
Luka Doncic
Ja Morant x6
Joe Montana
Rob Gronkowski
Jimmy Garoppolo x4
Saquon Barkley
Joe Burrow

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
These Optic Preview auctions are going nuts now. I knew they would jump eventually. LeBron was like $100 when these first came out; Curry was $50-60.

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I wanna pull the trigger on some raw De'Arron Fox fastbreak holos online 25.00 but i could just cop a Purple or Blue velocity PSA 10 for 200-250,dont see any FB holos on ebay.
Tough decision.

If you buy a raw and it dont grade out 10 the whole thing is a waste...Again i despise nikkas that pull these rare parallels from packs and try to sell them raw for years...I see a SGA Nebula online raw,send that to PSA or BGS ya fakkit :hhh:

Ima say it again the ppl who are afraid to grade raw rare cards and want YOU to take all the risk as they overcharge you to take the risk for them are as bad as the scammers IMO...

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I wanna pull the trigger on some raw De'Arron Fox fastbreak holos online 25.00 but i could just cop a Purple or Blue velocity PSA 10 for 200-250,dont see any FB holos on ebay.
Tough decision.

If you buy a raw and it dont grade out 10 the whole thing is a waste...Again i despise nikkas that pull these rare parallels from packs and try to sell them raw for years...I see a SGA Nebula online raw,send that to PSA or BGS ya fakkit :hhh:

Ima say it again the ppl who are afraid to grade raw rare cards and want YOU to take all the risk as they overcharge you to take the risk for them are as bad as the scammers IMO...
If it's from the last 5-10 years raw, it sets off major red flags. People know what they're worth graded. I've been buying some Brady and Trout Refractors and I'd say 1 or 2 in 5 is worth grading. Thankfully they aren't breaking the bank raw but it's a dice roll.

This is why despite all the issues surrounding grading, they're a necessary evil.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If it's from the last 5-10 years raw, it sets off major red flags. People know what they're worth graded. I've been buying some Brady and Trout Refractors and I'd say 1 or 2 in 5 is worth grading. Thankfully they aren't breaking the bank raw but it's a dice roll.

This is why despite all the issues surrounding grading, they're a necessary evil.

I have always been fine with grading,its just that theres only 2 that are considered the authority,thats always been the thing i hated.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I wonder what's gonna happen to the baseball card market if they cancel the season, especially since that would mean next season is unlikely as well.