The Official Sports Card Discussion Thread

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
I know its not cool to collect womens sports cards, but I've made a few grand selling WNBA this year. The market has exploded with Caitlin stuff going 5x from last year and A'ja Wilson rookies going 4x from last year.

I'll be copping some Origins when it releases soon

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
what's the best way to get your shyt price checked these days? dug my collection out recently, it's all NBA mostly from the 95-97 years, with some exceptions, as the book before that got stole by some "homies" way back when.

Got a bunch of Kobe & AI rookie cards, and some cool looking Jordan shyt I'd hope is worth a couple dollars now, just need to get my shyt looked at by a pro so they can let me know the grades and all that jazz.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
what's the best way to get your shyt price checked these days? dug my collection out recently, it's all NBA mostly from the 95-97 years, with some exceptions, as the book before that got stole by some "homies" way back when.

Got a bunch of Kobe & AI rookie cards, and some cool looking Jordan shyt I'd hope is worth a couple dollars now, just need to get my shyt looked at by a pro so they can let me know the grades and all that jazz.
ebay

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps

You could take some pics and PM me. I'm always buying/selling NBA stuff from those years.

• Dap
Reactions: Eza

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I know its not cool to collect womens sports cards, but I've made a few grand selling WNBA this year. The market has exploded with Caitlin stuff going 5x from last year and A'ja Wilson rookies going 4x from last year.

Caitlin Clark stuff is very collectable,i dont know about other WNBA players but her stuff is very high demand...

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
WNBA is hot af in general right now. Even old Fleer stuff from the 90's-2000s

I don't have the time or the patience but a lot of people are making a killing

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WNBA is hot af in general right now. Even old Fleer stuff from the 90's-2000s

I don't have the time or the patience but a lot of people are making a killing
Fleer and Rittenhouse WNBA cards are all SP/SSP so increases in demand means the cards 2-4x in value. A'ja Wilson rookie autos have jumped from $250 to $1000 in one year. Breanna Stewart rookies cards have went from $1500 to $3000 in six months. The common Panini Prizm and Origins stuff hasn't budged value wise