The Official Sports Card Discussion Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Do any of you buy, sell, and collect autograph helmets?

I have three speed authentic ones I bought over the past few years. Looking to sell them, and wasn't sure what you would think would be fair value for them. My friend that I bought them from thinks I can definitely get $1,500 for them, but I don't know about that with how the market has been.

I have an AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, and Justin Fields speed authentic auto helmet.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I got an offer for $1,650 on the Mahomes gold optic. After fees, it's about $1,450 that I'd net. Not sure if I want to take that offer or not.

I wanted to keep holding for a while, but I am trying to free up some more cash for a big down payment on a $800k house, so anything at this point that I can sell outside of my stock and crypto portfolio would help.

Worth it, or no? Do you see this being worth significantly more down the road?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I got an offer for $1,650 on the Mahomes gold optic. After fees, it's about $1,450 that I'd net. Not sure if I want to take that offer or not.

I wanted to keep holding for a while, but I am trying to free up some more cash for a big down payment on a $800k house, so anything at this point that I can sell outside of my stock and crypto portfolio would help.

Worth it, or no? Do you see this being worth significantly more down the road?
Can’t imagine getting much better than that in the near term.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:what:

11763279.jpeg