The Official Splinter Cell:Blacklist Thread

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hows This Game So Far?
Yo I love this fukking game the customizations are ridiculous to sams suit(goggles,gogglescolor, goggle lights colors, boots,gloves,pants intermatching shyt for either more armor or for a more stealthy suit)the guns, gadgets etc...I love this fukking game.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Loving the game so far. I've been playing this one with pure stealth for the most part, unlike the last game where I would mix it up.

The only thing that irks me is the new voice actor. Dude sounds like he's 30 years old in a 50+ year old body. I wish they would have kept the same voice actor and had Sam just lead the team while they introduce a new younger agent for you to play as. I get what they were looking to do with the mo-cap stuff, but the minute he starts talking, it kind of throws me off.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i'm playing on realistic, it's hard to sneak up on the enemies. it's like they got spider sense or something.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm one of them pre-order Collectors Edition nikkas....
IMAG0025_zpse6c03d12.jpg

IMAG0027_zps94e2af42.jpg

Actual Flight Video(not mine though im still reading manual :lupe: )

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Matchmaking is fukking trash in this. I don't know how they expect someone to get the hang of the multi when you have no life having ass level 55's against a team of low-level players. Otherwise when everything is balanced, the game is great all around.

It's still hard to get used to Sam's new voice actor. They even managed to turn Sam into a generic dudebro type. Michael Ironside not doing the voice is still :to: to me.

I can only imagine what hearing Chief Keif taking over for David Hayder is going to feel like in MGS5.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Finally beat the third mission, I'm on that South American mission and that damn dog is the bane of my existence I just said F it and shot him and the guards full assault mode :beli: now I'm going to just restart the mission

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Finally beat the third mission, I'm on that South American mission and that damn dog is the bane of my existence I just said F it and shot him and the guards full assault mode :beli: now I'm going to just restart the mission
Naw just wait for the dog to catch your scent and he will track you down hide behind something then just ghost his ass like a soldier toss the dogs body