The Official Splinter Cell:Blacklist Thread

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You played it already? Pick mine up about 6pm
I'm at the beginning.And i know i'm nitpicking but does anyone else hate the way they have your objectives lit up in big letters on the side of walls?I can't stand that.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm at the beginning.And i know i'm nitpicking but does anyone else hate the way they have your objectives lit up in big letters on the side of walls?I can't stand that.
I thought that was dope in tha last game. I just got this and SR4. Playing the introductory mission of Saints Row first before I dive into SC.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I Think They Just Do That Thru The Initial Walkthru Process, I Could Be Wrong Tho

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
SMH Best Buy needs to quit tripping and tell me I can go pick it up.....

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
To anyone with the PS3 version what's the install size, I want to switch mine for PS3 but I dunno if the HD will be big enough

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
To anyone with the PS3 version what's the install size, I want to switch mine for PS3 but I dunno if the HD will be big enough
8834mb on the install...this a tough ass game I'm bout to put major hours into this.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
8834mb on the install...this a tough ass game I'm bout to put major hours into this.
Yeah i went ahead and traded in the xbox version for the ps3 I just deleted some crap off my 40 gig what's your psn? You should add me I had a dream about spies vs Mercs
Psn: maalik-ashtaar

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah i went ahead and traded in the xbox version for the ps3 I just deleted some crap off my 40 gig what's your psn? You should add me I had a dream about spies vs Mercs
Psn: maalik-ashtaar
PSN: loslex

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
This game is hard, maybe it's because I'm going straight from chaos theory but at the end of the first real level I must have dies 5-10 times :damn: I got used to abusing the ai on chaos theory walking right next to them in the dark but on this they don't play they :sadcam:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This game is hard, maybe it's because I'm going straight from chaos theory but at the end of the first real level I must have dies 5-10 times :damn: I got used to abusing the ai on chaos theory walking right next to them in the dark but on this they don't play they :sadcam:
I was doing the I cant think of his name but the young tech guys side mission where you got to kill 20 waves of enemies they got dogs and shyt sniffing you out it's hard as hell :noah:

I tell you what though by the time I beat it my combat skills gonna be top notch.