The OFFICIAL "SHAZAM" movie thread - 4/5/19 release

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think GL would have gotten shyt on no matter when it came out just because there were too many hands in the mix instead of letting one creative team have the control to make the movie they wanted to make. Also the Parallax thing was a bit too close to the awfulness of Galactus in FF: Rise of the Silver Surfer for people not to crap all over it. Its a shame because I don't think GL was nearly as bad as folks like to act like it is.

And I'm past looking for consistency from the folks who have chosen sides in the CBM wars. I'm happy to be getting these movies no matter what company they are from. Hell, I'm still excited to see that New Mutants movie now that it has a release date again.

I can see the complaints about Parallax..... but the shyt on Ooa (or whatever you call it) and once against Mark Strong as Sinestro held it down for me.

Other than that..... I think it would’ve thrive and hold up in this climate post Aquaman and Shazaam:russ:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Shot was funny. I just wonder how that bos gonna mix with how serious Black Adam iS

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Just Watched on HBO right now, cute little superhero movie :yeshrug: had a few laughs :ehh:

I’d watch a sequel

didn’t expect homeboy from fresh of the boat to be in it :pachaha:

Darla was killing it too:pachaha:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If people like the Rock’s Black Adam I definitely see the WB keeping him around in the next series of movies.

Just go Justice League Dark.