kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yo!!! I was about to ask.... “is this a muscle suit”?:ohhh::russ:

Martha
We can’t all be Jason Momoa I guess :russ:
i was told that he would have the greatest trainers and nutritionist tho and would be as big as momao in no time :skip:.......dc stans gave me visual evidence of other DC guys that went from toned to super hero built and told me i was dumb for thinking he couldnt gain any type of muscle before they started shooting :skip:.....im sure they'll find a way to juelz this shyt tho :pachaha:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Only on the coli can dudes tell you exactly what a dudes physique looks like from a shot of a heavily clothed arm from behind:mjlol:

Jesus the levels you weirdos go to nitpick and hate knows no bounds. At least wait until you can actually see what he looks like:mjlol:

Do y'all have x ray vision :mjlol: you can't even see him for fukks sake:deadmanny:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
the
tdwkfE3v_o.gif

has begun :laff:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Only on the coli can dudes tell you exactly what a dudes physique looks like from a shot of a heavily clothed arm from behind:mjlol:

Jesus the levels you weirdos go to nitpick and hate knows no bounds. At least wait until you can actually see what he looks like:mjlol:

Do y'all have x ray vision :mjlol: you can't even see him for fukks sake:deadmanny:

He might be built under the suit but that is clearly a muscle suit. I am not judging as I remember what people were like with Cavill until his shirtless pics leaked but that isn’t his physique.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
He might be built under the suit but that is clearly a muscle suit. I am not judging as I remember what people were like with Cavill until his shirtless pics leaked but that isn’t his physique.
I'm just saying. If people are gonna make i told you so posts they should actually wait until we can see him. Maybe they're right. But that photo doesn't let you know either way

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Isn't his name Captain Marvel ?
Shazam is the old wizard ?:gucci:

Anyways my old teacher use to have some Captain Marvel TV shows from the 1950s or something shyt was pretty good

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Isn't his name Captain Marvel ?
Shazam is the old wizard ?:gucci:

Anyways my old teacher use to have some Captain Marvel TV shows from the 1950s or something shyt was pretty good
If I'm not mistaken in the New 52 he might've started going by Shazam but the comic itself could never be called Capt Marvel due to Marvel licensing it first.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm not mistaken in the New 52 he might've started going by Shazam but the comic itself could never be called Capt Marvel due to Marvel licensing it first.
I understand why they changed his name but it's stupid seeing seeing how Mary Marvel and Captain Marvel Jr still have their names.

With the movie dropping hopefully that means Captain Marvel will be popping back up in the comics soon and release a Shazam The Golden Age omnibus and a put all of The Power of Shazam in trade :ohlawd:

Maybe DC can drop an animated feature length Captain Movie movie(s):noah: