The Official SEINFELD Appreciation thread

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
It took me a min to get through s5 cause it's not quite as funny as the other seasons. But im still finding myself laughing hysterically on every episode. :pachaha:

I'm watching the Tony episode right now when George and Kramer let the dude fall while mountain climbing. :laff:

The episode before this is when George converted to Latvian Orthodoxy :laff:

And before that, the episode where George had sex in his parents bed and they found the condom wrapper :laff:

Brehs I'm laughing uncontrollably right now, this is so good. :pachaha:
Show is great because it's so many everyday little stupid situations that blow up into major situations.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Show is great because it's so many everyday little stupid situations that blow up into major situations.

it's absurdity is built on everyday situations that everyone go through.. it's all plausible. Tremendous writing. They really flex in seasons 3 and beyond when multiple story lines all start tying together.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Rewatching after realizing I missed a lot of episodes in my childhood.
I'm in season 2...the ep with Jerry promising Elaine an apartment wasn't funny to me.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
only really watched this channel surfing but the episode where shorty from NYU wrote a article about Jerry being not from Harlem is on comedy central rn & this shyt got me
:mjlol:
been watching this all week on comedy central since this post :pachaha:
you can tell Larry wrote this the more you watch, the situations they find themselves in are hilarious in itself just like Curb 😂 might have to binge this from the beginning this weekend