The Official SEGA Discussion Thread

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Uncle from Another World Gets Sega's Official Approval in Collaboration Visual with Sonic

The isekai comedy fantasy anime is set to premiere in Japan in 2022​

6040add4b6690be0ca7ff24a9f983b2e1640394669_main.png

In the special video streamed last night, Sega finally gave the official approval to the protagonist The Uncle from the forthcoming TV anime Isekai Ojisan / Uncle from Another World, who is known for his deep love for the Sega games, then posted a special collaboration visual between him and Sonic from its flagship franchise Sonic the Hedgehog.

Triggered by the anime adaptation project, Sega, a company that The Uncle deeply loves, contacted him to meet at its head quarter building. To his surprise, he received the title of "Official Sega Uncle" from Sonic!

There's all kinds of Sega easter eggs within the anime. It's great seeing them get some love

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Unreleased game that was found & released years ago (even though it wasn't complete). It was supposed to drop initial launch but was cancelled. This is a great looking game that shows the power of the early DC & had it been tweaked, it could've been a great title

I think it partially woks for emulation if any of you wanna try it out

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Unreleased game that was found & released years ago (even though it wasn't complete). It was supposed to drop initial launch but was cancelled. This is a great looking game that shows the power of the early DC & had it been tweaked, it could've been a great title

I think it partially woks for emulation if any of you wanna try it out

I could see this on the Saturn

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Tenchi Ryu

Was looking into if the Dreamcast could run GTA 3 & found an old Sega accessory which would've been nice back in the day. A Sega MP3 player that looks like it would've doubled as a VMU. They were always thinking ahead of everyone else & that's really missed in this era:

sega-dreamcast-mp3-player-v0-m9rud6hoglvb1.jpg

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
@Tenchi Ryu

Was looking into if the Dreamcast could run GTA 3 & found an old Sega accessory which would've been nice back in the day. A Sega MP3 player that looks like it would've doubled as a VMU. They were always thinking ahead of everyone else & that's really missed in this era:

sega-dreamcast-mp3-player-v0-m9rud6hoglvb1.jpg
Sega was looking into bringing in a DVD player when the Dreamcast was still alive

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Any of these recent sonic games worth checking out?

I haven't played Sonic Superstars yet (the 2D game), but Sonic Frontiers is easily the best Sonic game in recent memory IMO.

Probably the most fun I've had with a Sonic game since the Adventure series.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't played Sonic Superstars yet (the 2D game), but Sonic Frontiers is easily the best Sonic game in recent memory IMO.

Probably the most fun I've had with a Sonic game since the Adventure series.
Damn I heard frontiers was trash.. but this was from the big sites before it dropped… I’ll see if there’s a good Black Friday deal on it