The Official R=G outlandish qoutables thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
This dude is almost certainly on a register :scust:

He’s always been a creepy misogynistic weirdo but now we got documented noncery as well :scust:
I been saying that. He negged me for saying he a pedo. That poster is a trust in incel piece of shyt. TSC should do more to out this scumbags.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I been saying that. He negged me for saying he a pedo. That poster is a trust in incel piece of shyt. TSC should do more to out this scumbags.

Incel? LOL you are a joke cac who is in all those BWIW crying over that scarlet bytch like she’s personally giving you ass. Shut up clown

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Incel? LOL you are a joke cac who is in all those BWIW crying over that scarlet bytch like she’s personally giving you ass. Shut up clown
Scarlett is a grown woman you pedo faggit. Keep trying to justify . You are nothing but a piece of shyt. TSC is a pedo allowed here now? There are posters banned for old post but this piece of shyt gets a past? @mrken12 , @DaylitoJames you okay with pedos in the forum?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Scarlett is a grown woman you pedo faggit. Keep trying to justify . You are nothing but a piece of shyt. TSC is a pedo allowed here now? There are posters banned for old post but this piece of shyt gets a past? @mrken12 , @DaylitoJames you okay with pedos in the forum?

Are you really this fukking stupid? There is nothing in that quote that suggest any type of want of that girl and I clearly stated I thought she was older and so did many others. Get off others dikk tagging them and shyt :mjlol: Cac gets nominated for WOAT and and now begging for cosigns

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Are you really this fukking stupid? There is nothing in that quote that suggest any type of want of that girl and I clearly stated I thought she was older and so did many others. Get off others dikk tagging them and shyt :mjlol: Cac gets nominated for WOAT and and now begging for cosigns
You keep deflecting. Sure signs of a pedo caught.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And just to put this derailement to bed. The fakkit who is trying to twist that quote because I son him on the regular for posting D level gay garbage in game threads like this

Alvin Gentry got them Ava Devine lips :dame:

Posted this about an actual known habitual pedo

@Swagnificent im gonna be 68 in April and you’re on one of my favorite posters..

Just wanted to let you know before they ban your ass for good :mjcry:

Last edited:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
giphy.gif

@trick :russ:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I didnt say that...God poster said that. Unless I'm missing part of the quote.
I may have said that wrong. I was tryna give you ammo on him.. I know you’re a fellow pervert like me but not a pedophile creep like this wanna be Columbo //the God 2.0 or whatever corny ass nickname he has :mjlol:

Last edited: