The Official R=G outlandish qoutables thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Re: OnlyFans thot

I'm a DM that insta and ask how much for someone to piss inside her p*ssy.

And my favorite:

I shut the match off immediately..I'm so fukking SICK of the sight of Blandy...put on some 1080p Megan Rain p*ssy play while I'm eating my dinner.

:skip:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Now anyone who has seen the scenes know there was no coercement...girls in the Rocco and Max Hardcore vids look 100x more scared and fearful than all the happy go lucky sneaks who made these vids..every single girl in the interviews are bragging about lying to mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, best friends, coworkers..almost calling it a "model shoot" knowing they flew to San Diego to fukk. You know when someone is forced and those arent forced faces, folks. Lol.

That link with that one girl on this page is using her age for sympathy? fukk that. I was 14 getting scholarships..fukk that goofy thinking. Girls cant wait to fukk by 15 so you know they were happy to try to make money and blow up on the Kim K mindset. Judge is nuts handing them money for choosing to fly out and fukk some low talking Mexican in a decent hotel at 2am. Sounds utterly insane.
How would one know what a forced face looks like?:jbhmm:

:russ: @ the second bolded though.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Oh now we're going to act like Are You Happy Now and Everywhere aren't fukking jams?

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Breh.......

wiv2pkS.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
How would one know what a forced face looks like?:jbhmm:

:russ: @ the second bolded though.
I would know because Max Hardcore pissed in a girls mouth when she deep throated. Simple. Or when Siffredi slam dunked Jewel Dyle's head in a toilet bowl.