The Official R=G outlandish qoutables thread

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I want u to lose some weight so u can stop being a big internet bum who has to resort to smilies instead of being a man.
you won't provide even a picture of a female you've spoke to once in yr life. That smiley is just disgust at how pitiful yr life really is, I can ask you to prove something and you'll just make up an even dumber lie :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

I would piss on yr b-tch mothers face for allowing you to squirm out of her, problem being is she's laying dead on the main floor of yr house for 5+

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Tweet from Amir Khan's account announces he's divorcing wife Faryal Makhdoom - and accuses her of CHEATING with Anthony Joshua

Amir Khan and wife Faryal 'SPLIT UP' | Daily Mail Online
where's the pic of this chick too..let's stop playing around here...need a visual for that type of back talking:laugh:

Daily-Mirror-Pride-of-Britain-Awards-in-Partnership-with-TSB-Drinks-Reception.jpg

image.JPG

Faryal-Makhdoom-Amir-Khan-740958.jpg

Cake faced stick stickly looking broad...
Looking like tranny...hard pass
:hhh:X:trash:

Candy jaw structure but her frame is like the early 90s model crack whores from Paris and New York. If she's a virgin? Cool. But no way she has a face like that and haven't been ran through. lol.

:pachaha:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
you won't provide even a picture of a female you've spoke to once in yr life. That smiley is just disgust at how pitiful yr life really is, I can ask you to prove something and you'll just make up an even dumber lie :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

I would piss on yr b-tch mothers face for allowing you to squirm out of her, problem being is she's laying dead on the main floor of yr house for 5+

:damn:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
It's pretty real...i already had Jennifer Padilla threatening to have her bf whoop my ass in school because he was two years older than all us...a pimple face Mexican cat. I told her..u know where I'm at...he would be going against me and my crew and we ran the school so I wasn't shook of any of the little brats who often made those Bf threats. fukk them. If i want to get your gf involved in some hijinks, that was how it was gonna be.

If I wanted Wendy Gutierrez drunk, she's gonna get drunk. If i want big booty Diana lying to her bf, fukk em. fukk that docile ass nygga. M0B, nygga:laugh: Smartphones in my possession? I would of had those b1tches on the corner on El Cajon Blvd...i don't give a fukk:laugh:
:wow: classic