Daps
Dani-Daniels-hot-self-shots3.jpg

That is one VERY SUCKABLE cheekbone right there...ideal

Is that Dani Daniels? :jbhmm:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine doing my debut angle knocking Nikki Bella out her boots with a Stan Hansen clothesline...heat would be through the roof. Come in..act like youre her fan..just do a brutal STIFF line when she turns around..with the old school CENSORED red "X" across the screen like when the cobra bit Macho..but I would hold her head up as blood pour from her mouth. Lol.
I would hold her head up as blood pour from her mouth. :dead:

Lol. :dead:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If you thought Bret Hart was anywhere near that level in the late 80s and 90s, you never watched Bret Hart or extensive Jake the Snake material. Pretty much exposing your lack of knowledge...like most do around here everyday.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
If you thought Bret Hart was anywhere near that level in the late 80s and 90s, you never watched Bret Hart or extensive Jake the Snake material. Pretty much exposing your lack of knowledge...like most do around here everyday.

I'm not saying Bret was a better promo than Jake the snake. But fact is Bret was a better wrestler, was improving his promo skills, he was over and he wasnt a junkie like Jake or a pork chop like Dibiase so they put the strap on him.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I still don't understand what Jake/Ted have to do with Bret's push. Bret didn't get a singles push until after WM7. By that point, Ted had LONG been out of the main events, and Jake was never in them to begin with. Jake was never in any title scene, so Bret's push had nothing to do with him, either. It doesn't matter if Bret was or wasn't on Jake's level (which is silly, as they were completely different dudes in different positions and roles, but Bret was very over and a MUCH better wrestler than Jake, although couldn't compare to his promos obviously) since they weren't in competition in any way at all.