The Official Playstation VR Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This reminds me I still have to finish Doom VR

I need to finish RE7 too, I was closing to finish and some of games too.

The only reason I didn't do much cause it's too hot to be wearing VR during the summer with hot shyt. Now its perfect time to do with the weather change, Autumn Season :blessed:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I need to finish RE7 too, I was closing to finish and some of games too.

The only reason I didn't do much cause it's too hot to be wearing VR during the summer with hot shyt. Now its perfect time to do with the weather change, Autumn Season :blessed:
I just play with a fan on...even though it's never gets all that hot for me honestly without one.
Not sure why you're having that experience.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just play with a fan on...even though it's never gets all that hot for me honestly without one.
Not sure why you're having that experience.

Are you serious? You never get hot when you playing VR?. I always think it's the weather of the summer doing this but, when I play I get really warm or cool and I still start sweating too. But my suspicion is that the increase in body temperature is due to a stress response. Because you're visually moving but your inner ear that also helps detect movement isn't getting the same information indicating you're moving. The sweating seems to happen even if you don't get the full effects of motion sickness. I even have my AC in the gaming room. When it's not hot and I always still have to turn ACs on when I'm playing PSVR.