The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went and pre-ordered mines yesterday. I'm not sure if Gamestop is saying this worldwide, but the one that I went to guaranteed me that I'll have my PS4 day one.

I would've reserved another one knowing that if the cashier didn't start trolling making me lose my train of thought.

Cashier:
"Would you like to reserve any games?"

Me: "Yeah, I'll take NBA 2K14."

Cashier: "You sure you don't want NBA Live 14" :troll:?

Me: "Absolutely not" :leostare:.........

*Hands her the funds and waits for receipt*

Cashier: "Okay, you've reserved the PS4 and NBA Live 14. Here's your receipt and change. Thank you!" :smugfavre:

Me: :wtf:.............

Cashier: "J/K" :lolbron:

Now Populair don't normally strike females, but she was within seconds from catching this fade if she didn't hurry up and hit me with the "J/K." Like I said, I momentarily lost my train of thought, but I'll double back and cop another one tomorrow for the flip.
Funny post. I think we all are going to be surprised with what Nba live 14 has in play. Nba 2k 14 looks good as always but don't sleep on live 14 and what they are bringing to the table this year.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Official current list of announced ps4 titles.

Here is the list of all officially announced games for the PS4:
1. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
2. Basement Crawl
3. Battlefield 4
4. Blacklight: Retribution
5. Call of Duty: Ghosts
6. Carmageddon: Reincarnation
7. Cyberpunk 2077
8. DC Universe Online
9. Deep Down
10. Destiny
11. Diablo III
12. Doki-Doki Universe
13. Don’t Starve
14. Dragon Age: Inquisition
15. Driveclub
16. Dying Light
17. EA Sports UFC
18. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
19. Final Fantasy XV
20. Galak-Z
21. Hohokum
22. Infamous: Second Son
23. Just Dance 2014
24. Killzone: Shadow Fall
25. Kingdom Hearts III
26. Knack
27. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
28. Lords of the Fallen
29. Mad Max
30. Madden NFL 25
31. Mercenary Kings
32. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
33. Mirror’s Edge 2
34. NBA 2K14
35. NBA Live 14
36. Need for Speed Rivals
37. Octodad: Dadliest Catch
38. Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty
39. Outlast
40. Primal Carnage: Genesis
41. Planetside 2
42. Rainbow 6: Patriots
43. Ray’s the Dead
44. Rocketbirds 2: Evolution
45. Secret Ponchos
46. Shadow Warrior
47. Skylanders Swap Force
48. Sniper Elite 3
49. Star Wars: Battlefront
50. Super Motherload
51. The Crew
51. The Elder Scrolls Online
52. The Evil Within
53. The Order: 1886
54. The Playroom
55. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
56. The Witness
57. Thief
58. Tiny Brains
59. Tom Clancy’s The Division
60. Transistor
61. Trials Fusion
62. War Thunder
63. Warframe
64. Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
65. Watch Dogs
66. Wolfenstein: The New Order

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
PS4-Box-Content-670x446.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Warthunder will have better visuals than PC according to devs :youngsabo:
War Thunder dev: 'PS4 will have greater visuals... | GameZone
Here at the GameZone office, there's an ongoing debate as to whether next-gen consoles or PC will be the optimal experience for gaming in the future, especially in terms of graphics. I, being on the side of consoles, tend to believe EA when they say Xbox One and PS4 are "a generation ahead of the highest end PC on the market." My co-worker Andrew Clouther, a loyal PC gamer, believes that's horse sh*t (like Epic's Mark Rein who called bullsh*t).
So I asked Gaijin Entertainment, currently developing War Thunder for both PC and PS4, how the game will differ on both platforms. This is what they said.
"War Thunder MMO project was originally designed as a PC game and was recently announced as being in development for mobile devices. Because of the PS4 features we are going to be able to develop a lot of really cool features that are not currently presented in our PC version which is in open beta. These features will be ready for PS4 players right from the start," Gaijin Creative Director Kirill Yudintsev told me.
But then it got a bit more interesting. Yudintsev told me that the PS4 version "will have greater visuals, at least for some time."
"I don't think that the average PC will be as powerful in a nearest future," he added, before noting a few more differences between the two version: "Head tracking, native social features (like streaming) and some other fancy stuff marks the difference between the PS4 and PC versions."
So while Yudintsev's answer doesn't settle the debate, it at least gives us an idea for how next-gen consoles and PCs stack up against one another. Granted, this could only apply to War Thunder, but for the time being it seems the PS4 will be at least a bit more impressive than your average PC. And seeing as how I'll have both a PS4 and average PC, I'm going to continue to side with consoles.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lead Battlefield 4 designer had this to say about the new ps4 controller

I love how the Sony fan boys are defending and old shytty controller. The PS4 controller is my preference for Gen4. You'll love it too.

A fukk boy asks

Edwin @TheRealEdwin
@Demize99 Is it that much better than the 360 controller? I don't like the Dual Shock.
Alan Kertz @Demize99
To which he responds
@TheRealEdwin It's better shape, size, features, texture, triggers, sticks. Everything.

Battlefield 4 Lead Designer Explains Superiority of the DualShock 4 Over the DualShock 3 and the Xbox 360 Controller | DualShockers

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How 8 Gigs gddr5 makes developing games so much easier, according to dev.

Leading up to the PS4′s February reveal, leaks and rumors suggested that the console would include 4GB of GDDR5 RAM, and that’s because, until just before the announcement, that was the plan. Developers all thought that the console would have 4GB, with Quantic Dream’s incredible The Dark Sorcerer tech demo only running on 4GB, but thankfully Sony decided to double their RAM after a warning from Randy Pitchford. That move will pay dividends, says CCP’s CEO, who feels that the decision will be very important in the future.

Hilmar Petursson told GI.biz (for comparison, the Xbox One uses 8GB of ‘slower’ DDR3 RAM):

I’m getting personally very excited for the PlayStation 4. For all the softballs Microsoft is throwing [Sony's] way, they’re knocking them out of the park. It’s kind of amazing. The whole thing with the 8GB of GDDR5 memory is you can make pretty amazing games with that memory architecture. I think it’s going to be important in the future, rather than the CPU and the GPU. It gives you an easy path just to update the graphics just through increasing the texture resolution. I think that’s hugely exciting.

Developers of the PC MMO EVE Online, CCP Games are probably best known by PlayStation fans for the PS3 exclusive F2P FPS Dust 514. There has been a lot of speculation that the game will make the jump to the PS4, but Petursson said that it’s not something that will happen immediately:

We’re off to the races with an audience of core gamers. So we’re now entering our fast iteration cycle, doing monthly updates. A very tight collaboration with the community, as we’ve done with EVE throughout the years. That really is our focus. Not worrying too much about all these future platforms. There’s no need to rush into that. They’re going to be selling through next year. There’s 70 million PlayStation 3′s in the world. Huge audience, not a lot of product coming out, and we have a free-to-play game.

With so many F2P shooters set to hit the PS4, including the behemoth that is PlanetSide 2, do you think Dust 514 would struggle on PS4? How happy are you that Sony doubled the RAM? Let us know in the comments below.

CCP CEO: PS4's 8GB GDDR5 RAM "to be Important in the Future", "Hugely Exciting" - PlayStation LifeStyle

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Didnt get your fill of ps4 at e3. More to come in August at Gamescom

Sony will focus on the PlayStation 4 this August at the annual gamescom games convention.

“2013 continues to be one of the most exciting years ever for video games fans,” says a recently posted competition on the PlayStation site. “A host of next generation titles were unveiled at the PlayStation Meeting 2013 and E3 2013.”

“At gamescom in August 2013 the focus will be on PS4 and its games line-up once again.”

Previous discussion suggested that Sony would aim to really push the PS Vita at the Koelnmesse in a couple of months time, but it’s looking more and more likely that the company is really gearing up to come up with the goods for the PlayStation 4 instead.

Yesterday we revealed that Sony would be showing off brand new PS4 games at Gamescom.

Gamescom runs from the 22nd to the 25th of August. Expect Sony to announce final release dates, the launch line-up and – quite possibly – a PS3 price cut.

If you fancy entering the competition – which is for a generous helping of flights, accommodation and entry to the show

Sony To Focus On PS4 At Gamescom

infamousPKO

Sith_Lord
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Philly #DeathStar215
My research is my real life where ive slayed nerd whores who played video games, had conversations with tons of females who multiplayer game, personal experience watching a man on sohh.com get into a marriage with a video game playing hoe and going to gamer/anime conventions where gamer girls dress like whores. Dont let all that video game put you to sleep thinking these bytches are angels. They're some of the worst kind of slut. You wouldnt know shyt about that though because even a nerd bytch looks at you like a dweeb.

:what::childplease::snoop:
Do the world a favor and drink some bleach..... Tool
:umad:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps

[ame]https://twitter.com/Demize99/statuses/349627231011741697[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/Demize99/statuses/349627712673034240[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/Demize99/statuses/349629381100048384[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/Demize99/status/349627547329368064[/ame]