The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ld:

Yall must have some weird sized and stubborn hands. I haven't had a problem with any of the controllers from this gen. Only time I play favorites between the 360 controller and Dualshock 3 is when I'm playing fighters (I favor the DS3 for those).

I've been gaming since the NES and the only one I had a complaints about was the N64 controller which I got used to anyway.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping the ps4 controller is a little bigger...mainly the handles longer. Its awkward for me to use the triggers and shoulder butting without cramping my fingers down uncomfortably. Xbox controller feels WAY better IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i don't know, that Xbox controller is perfect for anything besides fighting games IMO. Since the ps2 I've always bought a 3rd party controller with a layout like the xbox controllers for that reason.

I have an issue with the two thumb sticks right in the middle of the controller of the PlayStation. I wonder how this party controller will work on the ps4 due to that screen.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

Agreed.

D-pad my only issues with xbox controllers.

Seems like PS controllers were made for hands on the smaller side

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:pachaha:

ps4-vs-xboxone-640x953.jpg

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
this shyt need to drop now:lupe:

i wanna play some Sony exclusives but i really dont wanna waste money on a ps3 since i got the 4 on order

Demon Souls has been calling my name:damn: