The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Quick question lads. Is it gonna be possible to transfer all my PS Plus games from my PS3 to my PS4? I've still got loads of games I haven't even touched yet that I'm still keen to play but was thinking of trading in the PS3 when PS4 drops.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Quick question lads. Is it gonna be possible to transfer all my PS Plus games from my PS3 to my PS4? I've still got loads of games I haven't even touched yet that I'm still keen to play but was thinking of trading in the PS3 when PS4 drops.

PS3 games don't work on the PS4, disc or digital.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
QBUqEoA.jpg

i dunno about you breh but that looks fukking tiny?

:childplease: Dual shock controllers always been the perfect size and fit. This looks to be its best iteration yet. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, which is why they've stuck with its design each gen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to job being ghey.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
:childplease: Dual shock controllers always been the perfect size and fit. This looks to be its best iteration yet. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, which is why they've stuck with its design each gen.
Disagreeing with the bold. They were cool when I was a kid but I'm a man now not a manlet and thus the Dualshock 3 is not as comfortable as the Xbox 360 pad. Thankfully all the praise I've heard for the DS4 leads me to believe Sony have fixed many of the problems and it should be a great pad.

Looking forward to PS4:myman:

Eoin

Pro
Daps

you must got some tiny fukkkin hands breh :dahell:

i know they improved it from ps3 but it still looks tiny.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
you must got some tiny fukkkin hands breh :dahell:

i know they improved it from ps3 but it still looks tiny.

Not at all. Never understood y'all obese handed fukks talking about the Xbox controller being so comfy tho. shyt always felt made ackward, like im holding a fat headed baby. :pacspit:

Ironically, the wiiu tablet controller feels much more comfy by comparison.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Not at all. Never understood y'all obese handed fukks talking about the Xbox controller being so comfy tho. shyt always felt made ackward, like im holding a fat headed baby. :pacspit:

Ironically, the wiiu tablet controller feels much more comfy by comparison.
Man i don't know, that Xbox controller is perfect for anything besides fighting games IMO. Since the ps2 I've always bought a 3rd party controller with a layout like the xbox controllers for that reason.

I have an issue with the two thumb sticks right in the middle of the controller of the PlayStation. I wonder how this party controller will work on the ps4 due to that screen.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Man i don't know, that Xbox controller is perfect for anything besides fighting games IMO. Since the ps2 I've always bought a 3rd party controller with a layout like the xbox controllers for that reason.

I have an issue with the two thumb sticks right in the middle of the controller of the PlayStation. I wonder how this party controller will work on the ps4 due to that screen.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

I have an issue with those fukking diagonal sticks on the Xbox controllers. I main fighters and don't really play FPS. TPS games I play tho and the DS3 sticks give me no issues for them. The DS controllers always just felt right (granted, there were some issues with the DS3 trigger change, which the DS4 seems to have fixed. Man, you may not know, well man I DO know that the Xbox controllers just feel wrong as their business practices.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I have an issue with those fukking diagonal sticks on the Xbox controllers. I main fighters and don't really play FPS. TPS games I play tho and the DS3 sticks give me no issues for them. The DS controllers always just felt right (granted, there were some issues with the DS3 trigger change, which the DS4 seems to have fixed. Man, you may not know, well man I DO know that the Xbox controllers just feel wrong as their business practices.

feels more natural to me for everything except for fighting games breh :yeshrug:

I don't like the Wii U controller as much because I don't like how wide the damn thing is and I couldn't get comfortable with the sticks being above the buttons. This is a case of Nintendo taking it a little bit too far to be different once again.

I also think the vita is just a little too wide for my liking, but I have adjusted. I hate wanting to touch the middle of the screen and being unable to do so with my thumbs...I have to take one hand off from the side then slide right back into place to keep playing.