The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just pre-ordered mine on Amazon. How I get a deal on the PS+? I figure I should go ahead and cop that now and use it on my ps3.

Video Games : PlayStation_Plus_Offer_108090 - Best Buy

21525993.jpg

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
:ohhh:

Thankfully my AMEX limit is high.... :win:

LOL. I had to use my AMEX which I never carry a balance on cuz Best Buy wont let me pre-order since the release date is same month as my CC expiration date. :stopitslime:

About to cancel the Amazon pre-order I just made. Or maybe I should keep it? :takedat:

About to make this PS+ purchase. :blessed:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got 1 pre-order in with best buy and I wanna do some more...

But I don't want to go through the hassle of selling the systems. What kinda profits yall expecting from this?

Daps
No it's not. That doesn't even make sense :what:

Ugh yes it does, if the dimensions were exactly the same and Ps4 was the system restricting used games and all seeing eye mandatory, i`d be getting the one that looks like a VCR.

Wii is the fukking smallest system ever, who cares? That's over the top nerd shyt. Like we all don't have a spot to put a video game system

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
The Underground Railroad of gaming has made life so much better since the presentation :wow:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ugh yes it does, if the dimensions were exactly the same and Ps4 was the system restricting used games and all seeing eye mandatory, i`d be getting the one that looks like a VCR.

Wii is the fukking smallest system ever, who cares? That's over the top nerd shyt. Like we all don't have a spot to put a video game system

That's great for you. Don't equate what's important to you to other people. Someone that's like me who will be traveling would probably rather not carry around a VCR.