The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Number 3 playstation 4 thread on the internet searching official playstation 4 thread. We winnin. I did it for the-coli.

My girl just preordered mine. :blessed:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is the release date really December 31st? That's what it said on Amazon earlier...

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Hoping that holiday PS4 drought happens, huh?

I see you:myman:

Its going to happen for the PS4 :manny:

The First Couple of Shipments for the Xboxone Should Sell out as well.. But, I only bought 1 of those because the PS4 will sell like hot cakes :lupe:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
PS4 Comes with a 500 GB hard drive

Dual Shock 4s will retail for 59$

PS Eye (Not Included) Will be 59$

Comes with Headset

:win:

Any word on if the differert SKUS is true or their difference?

BhYHo.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Good video showing the UI and other sharing, cross game chat, and download functions.

Goto timestamp 2:40:00

you can choose to download the multiplayer or singleplayer portion of any game you buy first, so you can decide which you'll immediately be able to play first
:smugfavre:

Last edited by a moderator:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Just one bruh...just one.

I got 5 preordered....keeping one for dolo

2 from Best Buy, 2 from Amazon, 1 from Rapestop.

:smugfavre:

Best Buy Make you pay in Full :lupe:

i Copped an Xbone from there, they charged me full, so I cancelled :beli:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Best Buy Make you pay in Full :lupe:

i Copped an Xbone from there, they charged me full, so I cancelled :beli:

Really?

"It is true that Best Buy does not charge your account until the item ships on a BestBuy.com order. However, as noted in our Conditions of Use, when a customer places an order, we pre-authorize the order amount to verify that funds are available.

your credit card institution holds this amount as a pending authorization until the order is fulfilled or the authorization timeframe has expired – the latter is applicable for cancelled orders, and the timeframe differs by bank. This authorization may count against your current balance, but you will want to call your bank to confirm. In my experience, this pre-authorization process is common for most online retailers. Still, I’m sorry if you weren’t aware of this when you placed your order, and I apologize for any frustration this has caused you. Hope you enjoy the game when you get it! I hope this helps out!"

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Really?

"It is true that Best Buy does not charge your account until the item ships on a BestBuy.com order. However, as noted in our Conditions of Use, when a customer places an order, we pre-authorize the order amount to verify that funds are available.

your credit card institution holds this amount as a pending authorization until the order is fulfilled or the authorization timeframe has expired – the latter is applicable for cancelled orders, and the timeframe differs by bank. This authorization may count against your current balance, but you will want to call your bank to confirm. In my experience, this pre-authorization process is common for most online retailers. Still, I’m sorry if you weren’t aware of this when you placed your order, and I apologize for any frustration this has caused you. Hope you enjoy the game when you get it! I hope this helps out!"

Does this apply to orders that you Pick up from the Store and Pre-Order Online?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Any news on keeping your psn name or being able to change it for the PS4?