Reppin
:takedat:
OzaukrO.jpg

:takedat:

MidniteJay

η„‘ζ•΅
Supporter
Daps
Amazon doesn't charge you until it ships.

Thanks, breh. Been ordering from Amazon for a while but I was uncertain for this transaction for some reason. Glad I started saving when they announced next gen. I already have close to 500 in my amazon account. :blessed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Funny part about this whole shyt was Sony TOLD YALL MUfukkAZ all year they wouldn't be restrictive, but nikkaz wanted to be hard headed. "MS DID IT SO SONY WILL TOO" :rudy: . Meanwhile the Sony execs laughing like a muthafukka and just used something they already told nikkaz they wouldn't do and bodied the competition. They didn't even have to try hard.

Removing the PS Eye and not making it mandatory was smart. NO restrictions and undercutting your competition with a more powerful console where the majority of games will be multiplat and having the superior multiplat version. Sony really didn't even have to do shyt now that you think about it. MS made it so easy with their greed and fukkery.

Rain

πŸ‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Funny part about this whole shyt was Sony TOLD YALL MUfukkAZ all year they wouldn't be restrictive, but nikkaz wanted to be hard headed. "MS DID IT SO SONY WILL TOO" :rudy: . Meanwhile the Sony execs laughing like a muthafukka and just used something they already told nikkaz they wouldn't do and bodied the competition. They didn't even have to try hard.

Removing the PS Eye and not making it mandatory was smart. NO restrictions and undercutting your competition with a more powerful console where the majority of games will be multiplat and having the superior multiplat version. Sony really didn't even have to do shyt now that you think about it. MS made it so easy with their greed and fukkery.
This

Sony was basically able to receive little to no backlash for the required online fee because of the good news they announced (along with the price of course) in contrast to Microsoft's DRM policies. In other words, MS basically HELPED Sony create a better looking system because of their own policies. It made complete sense to announce all this shyt at E3 as bullet points and sneaking the online fee in with it from a business standpoint. :bryan:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
So far 6 PS4 Pre-Ordered... But I have a bad feeling they wont come through :sadbron:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Look closely in the pic where the front side is facing you. You can see the disc slot. to the left of the usb ports

Ah ok. I had to blow the picture up to see that.