The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When does this Target 2 for 1 go into effect?

starts tomorrow and goes through till next sat I believe....if not tomorrow, it'll start mon and go through till next sunday.....i'm go Tuesday when ac4 drops for the ps4, and see if they let me pre-order knack and killzone, and get ac4 for free...

edit - just saw the leaked ad, it's sun the 10th - sat the 16th

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
If Street Fighter goes PS4 exclusive, that would be a huge blow to the X1 as far as the FGC is concerned

But that's probably just some exclusive content or an exclusive HD remake or something
I still remember back when they did that whole Darkstalker ain't dead shyt. What if the new Sony Exclusive was Darkstalkers, bring back a old favorite and try to rekindle shyt like Capcom did with SFIV this gen and Microsoft is hoping for with Killer Instinct. I wouldn't mind it, I like me some Fighting games, still waiting for that release date for Gulity Gear Xrd, them graphics and 3D models got me like :wow: cuz I'm trying to make shyt like that now.

Lemme get these fighting games for PS4:
Ultra SFIV
SFV
Guilty Gear Xrd
Darkstalkers

and KI for XBOX and I'll be set next Gen

Never Forget

The legendary name is no more. Don't tag/quote me
Daps
Reppin
Don't message me
Im not sure what other games to get but nba 2k14 and bf4 is a must. Maybe killzone or ass creed, madden and nfs look bleh.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
starts tomorrow and goes through till next sat I believe....if not tomorrow, it'll start mon and go through till next sunday.....i'm go Tuesday when ac4 drops for the ps4, and see if they let me pre-order knack and killzone, and get ac4 for free...

edit - just saw the leaked ad, it's sun the 10th - sat the 16th
I'm going to go to let my boy know about this. He wants me to get BF4 for PS4 so this is the perfect chance for me to get it without buying it again (I already copped on PC).

We can both cop Killzone Shadow Fall, then get BF4 for free, he already has it for PS3 so he'll get to upgrade to the PS4 version for 10 which he'll have a voucher for, shyt I'll give him mine too if he's down.

Win win for everybody.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to go to let my boy know about this. He wants me to get BF4 for PS4 so this is the perfect chance for me to get it without buying it again (I already copped on PC).

We can both cop Killzone Shadow Fall, then get BF4 for free, he already has it for PS3 so he'll get to upgrade to the PS4 version for 10 which he'll have a voucher for, shyt I'll give him mine too if he's down.

Win win for everybody.

yea, it is...

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Win win for everybody.
Nikkas been saying you need the cd inside the console to play the upgraded versions, so I don't know how sharing will work :patrice:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas been saying you need the cd inside the console to play the upgraded versions, so I don't know how sharing will work :patrice:
No sharing involved here.

He already has BF4 for PS3. He's going to upgrade. The B2G1 Free will just allow me to get the retail copy for free.

:win:

Regista

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yooo :russ:

ibsMS9z31vjUba.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And then what? :usure:
You said " I'll give him mine too if he's down. "
Explain :lupe:
I was talking about the 10 dollar voucher.

He'll basically be upgrading the BF4 on PS4 for free because of the voucher. I said I'll throw him my voucher as well if he wants.