wqZfZcL.png

:beli:
:dead: :lolbron:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aight I figure if you in this thread, you probably got a ps3....with that said: for those doing the target deal, I suggest making your free game beyond 2 souls....that game is fukking great...seriously, me saying it's fukking great is an understatement...everyone should play that game...since this the ps4 thread, i'm not gonna get too much into it, i'll do that in that thread....continue on with the reg scheduled program...

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I was just going to get Killzone but can't beat that buy 2 get 1 free deal. My three will be Killzone, Madden and Knack. I haven't played a Madden in yearsssssssssss man. I used to love the franchise mode.

I like some of the Rachet and Clank games so I figure I'd give Knack a try. Everything I read about it people say it's actually HARD to beat.

Never been a big fan of basketball games. As far as shooters are concerned...I still haven't found one that satisfied me like Socom 1 and 2 did. I like the Killzone series though.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
1.5 TB hard drive just arrived. :blessed:

So all together I got.

PS4
1.5 TB hard drive
Extra DS4
1 year of PS+
Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4
BF4
Killzone
Need for Speed

If I can find the games I want at Target, i'll cancel 2 of my Amazon pre-orders and buy from there, that way I can get a free game. Which one though? :patrice:

I'm all set though. Just waiting on the UPS guy to arrive at my office Friday and for the clock to strike 5 :to:
Which hdd did you buy?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
aight I figure if you in this thread, you probably got a ps3....with that said: for those doing the target deal, I suggestion making your free game beyond 2 souls....that game is fukking great...seriously, me saying it's fukking great is an understatement...everyone should play that game...since this the ps4 thread, i'm not gonna get too much into it, i'll do that in that thread....continue on with the reg scheduled program...

I was just going to get Killzone but can't beat that buy 2 get 1 free deal. My three will be Killzone, Madden and Knack. I haven't played a Madden in yearsssssssssss man. I used to love the franchise mode.

I like some of the Rachet and Clank games so I figure I'd give Knack a try. Everything I read about it people say it's actually HARD to beat.

Never been a big fan of basketball games. As far as shooters are concerned...I still haven't found one that satisfied me like Socom 1 and 2 did. I like the Killzone series though.

When does this Target 2 for 1 go into effect?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
When does this Target 2 for 1 go into effect?
I called the target store where I'm at...they said they are going to start selling stuff Monday.

He said it's not just for PS4...it's for any games on any system. PS3, XBox as well. Buy 2 get 1.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I called the target store where I'm at...they said they are going to start selling stuff Monday.

He said it's not just for PS4...it's for any games on any system. PS3, XBox as well. Buy 2 get 1.
Ok. So will Target have the PS4 games on sale Monday though?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Ok. So will Target have the PS4 games on sale Monday though?
My local target said they will. You might have to call yours to be sure. They might wait until the day before for the PS4 games.

I know you can pre-order them though. Someone in this thread said you get a $5 gift card for each pre-order.