The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I wanted to play BF4 on the PS3 yesterday, but left the copy at my other place last night :snoop:

I am getting too :flabbynsick: for these physical copies and just played Fight Night for a little while.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
something getting announced on the 14th.....?
Originally Posted by GopherD

Dont. Set them free. Allow yourself to dream a little. New generations, greater power, more freedom for devs.

14 days.

New genres, revived franchises, spectacular open world masterpieces, scifi epic ship to ship battles, pirates, ninjas, lootwhoring, chickens in radiation suits, point and clicks, music to set your heart aflame, BASE jumping in Nepal, capturing all your flags, angels and demons losing their minds, and a boy, his friends, memories and tears?

One things for sure, there is nothing like the start of a new gen.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Everywhere you goooooo
Sony employee

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
we gon eat.

But :blessed: at Based Shu. Threw some ninja stars at the Dev Team to get that MP3 support. Since the 1.5 update is done, this next update should be able to drop before the year is out at least.

Say breh can you link up that update again?

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
To my coli brothers taking advantage of the target buy 2 get 1 deal, if you preorder your game you also get a $5 gift card for each preorder. You don't get the card until you actually pick up the games though.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

hes hinting at some huge game announcements on gaf, also posted something in a Naughty Dog thread :ohhh:

approval_944448rqssa.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I can forgive them for leaving the sweet potato pie (custom soundtracks via mp3) at the crib as long as the feast continues. :blessed:

That shyt better be implemented though by christmas!!! :birdman:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To my coli brothers taking advantage of the target buy 2 get 1 deal, if you preorder your game you also get a $5 gift card for each preorder. You don't get the card until you actually pick up the games though.

How does that? I just go in and pre order 2 then pick a 3rd or pre all 3 i want?