The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Stopped by a Sony Store to try out the system for a second. The controller felt great. Much better than the DS3. Only game I played was Knack and it was very meh. They shoulda had GG make an edited demo of Killzone to throw on there plus Resogun.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Stopped by a Sony Store to try out the system for a second. The controller felt great. Much better than the DS3. Only game I played was Knack and it was very meh. They shoulda had GG make an edited demo of Killzone to throw on there plus Resogun.
Its been discussed.

They are not going to have a M rated game for anyone to try out

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Was tempted to buy a ps4 controller from Gamestop today and get a custom paint job done on it before launch. The size and feel of it shyts all over the ds3

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Was tempted to buy a ps4 controller from Gamestop today and get a custom paint job done on it before launch. The size and feel of it shyts all over the ds3

Breh, where you do that?

952.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Sony knows that PSN is going to be hammered on launch day.

I would recommend everybody to download this shyt now...

If you're sitting in front of your TV like :why: with that slow ass download for it on PS4 then...

:ufdup:

That way may not be an option since PS4 is not supporting external hard drives and I'm assuming the same goes for thumb drives.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
That way may not be an option since PS4 is not supporting external hard drives and I'm assuming the same goes for thumb drives.

It supports USB sticks, they stated that if you didn't want to do it through the PS4 you can download it to a thumb drive and do it that way... but you have to cut your PS4 on into safe mode.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no external hds, no bluetooth headsets, no media streaming to ps4, no uploading/playing mp3s to/on ps4 hdd

-DMP-
:wtf: when and how did this come to be?
I have to assume this will be added in a FW update?

Last edited: