The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
:heh:

To him the PS4 is a piece of shyt but :whoa: he's dropping $400 on it any way. Why? :stopitslime:

I don't get it.
This will be the last time I explain this. 1st and foremost I'm a tech head, 2nd I pre-ordered on the 1st day it was available thinking that surely by now more info will be released for it. Some new ip's announced etc. None of that has happened. So at this point Im just going to flipped it and get it at a later date if something pops up that interest me. Im not a fps player and most indie games are not my style.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This will be the last time I explain this. 1st and foremost I'm a tech head, 2nd I pre-ordered on the 1st day it was available thinking that surely by now more info will be released for it. Some new ip's announced etc. None of that has happened. So at this point Im just going to flipped it and get it at a later date if something pops up that interest me. Im not a fps player and most indie games are not my style.

if you know the tech is crap and not innovative why would you buy it in the first place since you are a "tech" head :dwillhuh: . lol @ the bolded

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Whats with you Sony stans making up shyt? When did I say the PS4 is crap? Hmmm Im waiting @King Sun and @Trillfalgar? And yes new ip's that interest me.
You state there's no new ip's,nothing innovative going on, etc but you still are going to buy it? I find it funny that you are a "head" of everything however you know little about what you're buying :ohhh:. I'm not digging up your past post so you can say you didn't say the exact word "crap"

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
You state there's no new ip's,nothing innovative going on, etc but you still are going to buy it? I find it funny that you are a "head" of everything however you know little about what you're buying :ohhh:. I'm not digging up your past post so you can say you didn't say the exact word "crap"

No you and others just conveniently pick and choose what you want to read. I have never said the PS4 is crap or shytty or anything else. I have not shytted on its games. The only thing you seem me shyt on is PSN (Lack of info) since you do have to pay for it now and other features such as UI etc.

I dont know what you mean by being a head? But when I say lack of ip's that I'm interested in. KZ and Knack is not my style. You can twist all you want but sony has a lack of games now.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No you and other just conveniently pick and choose what you want to read. I have never said the PS4 is crap or shytty or anything else. I have not shytted on its games. The only thing you seem me shyt on is PSN (Lack of info) since you do have to pay for it now and other features such as UI etc.

I dont know what you mean by being a head? But when I say lack of ip's that I'm interested in. KZ and Knack is not my style. You can twist all you want but sony has a lack of games now.
:dead: I'm done

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So we're all stans and this nikka makes it sound like it's futile to reason with us but he's on this crusade trying to kick knowledge. :comeon:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No you and others just conveniently pick and choose what you want to read. I have never said the PS4 is crap or shytty or anything else. I have not shytted on its games. The only thing you seem me shyt on is PSN (Lack of info) since you do have to pay for it now and other features such as UI etc.

cancel your pre order and stay with the Xbox man. I sure as hell don't understand people who buy things they're not interested in nor want to be in.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
a intelligent answer to you Is someone agreeing with your line of thinking. Anything else Is "stanning"
You doing everything in your power to not participate. I always like a good debate. Stanning to me is deflecting, lying and not seeing the other side of things.