The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Oh look, that nikka that's shytting on Sony but has the PS4 on preorder. :ohhh:
Yelp, And I called out there shyt. I should know what Im paying $400 + for. But you simple nikkas are to scared to ask questions about what we are getting. And then have the nerve to get upset when someone ask the questions. What are the PSN improvements etc. Where the official UI walkthrough and more. The system is less than 3 weeks away and at this point its just a souped up PS3.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OH I'm the bad guy... Maybe they should have pushed it back so it wasn't a launch title and that it could sell and have a greater following?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
OH I'm the bad guy... Maybe they should have pushed it back so it wasn't a launch title and that it could sell and have a greater following?
online-shopping-interest-share-ps4-xbox-one.png

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yelp, And I called out there shyt. I should know what Im paying $400 + for. But you simple nikkas are to scared to ask questions about what we are getting. And then have the nerve to get upset when someone ask the questions. What are the PSN improvements etc. Where the official UI walkthrough and more. The system is less than 3 weeks away and at this point its just a souped up PS3.

Then why you buying a PS4? :lupe: