The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Here's a fair question, why do 3cepts from here to neogaf post up the same fake link to AmazonUK showing fake results :laff:

Show me a link, and I'll show you how you manipulated it to show games you want to see on there.
Like I said, earlier on neogaf someone posted the same shyt. Had Farcry3 as the #20 game on there :bryan:

Now educate yourself, then try to remember that Amazon was NEVER a barometer on overall sales (or preorders for that matter)
That would be Gamestop. And I haven't heard you guys mention Gamestop ever since Xbox took over the lead there months ago. I know its still on top because you guys don't mention it anymore... EVER

You tell on yourselves :laff: Let me look up that right fast...

http://blog.games.com/2013/07/23/microsoft-xbox-one-pre-orders-through-the-roof-gamestop/

AND HERE'S A STORY FROM TODAY ABOUT HOW XBOX BEEN WINNING FOR THE LAST MONTH AT AMAZON.COM
http://hawtwired.com/blogs/news/archive/2013/10/21/1350.aspx

Yet on here or Neogaf, we are told the opposite everyday, every week, every second.
WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!
damn dog do you ever read the links you post or just automatically expect one your sons to cosign and the rest of the cats to just ignore this post

:wtf:
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
damn dog do you ever read the links you post or just automatically expect one your sons to cosign and the rest of the cats to just ignore this post

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
Ummmm :patrice:
The Xbox One Console has been topping the Amazon Bestseller Charts over the last few weeks
Thats from Todays story, but you guys been posting bogus links daily saying the opposite.
So yes, I read my links. And I read your links. What part of anything do you not understand?
You know what, I'm not wasting my time with a butthurt hater :bryan:

Yeah bruh, I'll take that L that some delusional console geek created out of thin air.
I'll never get over it :sitdown:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Here's a fair question, why do 3cepts from here to neogaf post up the same fake link to AmazonUK showing fake results :laff:

Show me a link, and I'll show you how you manipulated it to show games you want to see on there.
Like I said, earlier on neogaf someone posted the same shyt. Had Farcry3 as the #20 game on there :bryan:

Now educate yourself, then try to remember that Amazon was NEVER a barometer on overall sales (or preorders for that matter)
That would be Gamestop. And I haven't heard you guys mention Gamestop ever since Xbox took over the lead there months ago. I know its still on top because you guys don't mention it anymore... EVER

You tell on yourselves :laff: Let me look up that right fast...

http://blog.games.com/2013/07/23/microsoft-xbox-one-pre-orders-through-the-roof-gamestop/

AND HERE'S A STORY FROM TODAY ABOUT HOW XBOX BEEN WINNING FOR THE LAST MONTH AT AMAZON.COM
http://hawtwired.com/blogs/news/archive/2013/10/21/1350.aspx

Yet on here or Neogaf, we are told the opposite everyday, every week, every second.
WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!

Some stores noted they were given only 16 Xbox One units compared to 60 PlayStation 4 consoles. So it's really hard to judge exactly how many systems have been pre-ordered to date.

:stopitslime:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Well tell them stop messing wtih us! in the xbox threasd!
I just read the last 5 pages of the xbox thread and there was ONE post that was questionable.

The same rules apply though. Stop derailing the fukking threads

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did you do to your profile? :pachaha:
Green team :troll:
imGEqb3kuq62a.gif